1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

JRich Arrested

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by JamesPosey55, Apr 30, 2003.

1. JamesPosey55

JamesPosey55 Member

Golden State's Jason Richardson Arrested
    DETROIT (AP) -- Golden State Warriors forward Jason Richardson was arrested following what police said was a fight with his ex-girlfriend at her home.

The former Michigan State star was arrested Tuesday night after police received a call from the woman, Saginaw Township Police Chief Stephen Renico said.

Richardson was gone when police arrived, but ``from what the officers saw, we had sufficient evidence at the scene'' to arrest him, Renico said.

Richardson was being held Wednesday at Saginaw County Jail. Detectives planned to meet with prosecutors later in the day.

Richardson averaged 15.6 points and 4.6 rebounds this season. He turned pro two years ago following two seasons at Michigan State.

2. acejeff5

acejeff5 Member

hopefully he didnt pull a jason kidd, but anyway I like him! warriors are a fun team to watch

3. codell

codell Contributing Member

I never understand why anyone would ever hit a woman, much less a professional athlete.

4. HakeemdaDream

HakeemdaDream Member

I would hit a professional athlete!:D

5. huby_n1

huby_n1 Member

That's the last thing I would want to do.

6. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

Jason Richardson is sick.

7. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

If he hit his wife, I will have lost all my respect for that player.

Wife Beaters go to HELL.

8. Iron McFist

Iron McFist Member

Ugh. Even though I'm a fan of him and the Warriors, there's no excuse for that..