1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Does lack of sleep cause bad memory?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by OldfanofTmac, Dec 17, 2013.

1. robrhodes

robrhodes Member

a simple 30 minute nap will reverse these negative sleep deprivation symptoms. before you say you have no time many of the world's greatest contributors swore by the 30 minute nap.

2. Sajan

Sajan Member

hahaha.

3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Old may be accurate when describing the true age of your body -- you sound like you are 45+ years old. Memory loss, deformed knock knees, strange growth patterns, difficulty lifting small weights and remembering where the gym is located. Also, the plot of popular TV shows confuse you (Breaking Bad).

Have you had a stroke or heart attack? Some of your problems may also be tied to early onset dementia or Alzheimer's Disease (perhaps both).

1 person likes this.
  4. ling ling

ling ling Member

Do you drink a lot of diet sodas?

5. OldfanofTmac

OldfanofTmac Member

Not memory loss, forgetfullness, there's a difference.

strange growth patterns? nope, i grew pretty steadily my whole life.

difficulty lifting small weight? nope, i've doubled my bench press max in just 2 months.

remembering where the gym is located? you just pulled that out of your old, stinky ass.

breaking bad plot confused me? again, just pulled that out of your old, stinky ass. i never said breaking bad's plot confused me, i just didn't like it.

quit acting like your tough, in real life, you are probably some dork with corny jokes.
    you need a life, perhaps try getting married you 40 year old bum. if you are married, i feel sorry for your wife.

6. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

You're quick to anger over simple issues -- have you had psychological testing? Your anger outbursts are similar to someone with untreated schizophrenia.

7. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

i've noticed this as well. guy is so easily offended

1 person likes this.
  8. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

burn, Cheetah, burrrrrrnnnnn.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  9. delishman

delishman Member

KEEP it calm over there MeMac. Take a nap.

10. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

LOL. We need to have a HOF post collection, I literally broke out in tears over this :grin:

Chill out bro, he was just joking lol. Clutchfans brethren are concerned for your health but you should probably go see a doctor as I said a couple of posts back. :)

11. Sajan

Sajan Member

if he is 19 as he says it is...he is probably eating junk food..and that's probably affecting the QUALITY of sleep he is getting. i am sure you're getting 7 but..are u really in restful sleep for all that.