1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For all those who wish to criticize Moochie please first admit that you are stupid.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by iOrange, Apr 28, 2003.

1. iOrange

iOrange Contributing Member

I'll never try to be sarcastic again... people just don't read the board...:(

2. GoatBoy

GoatBoy Member

I was wondering when Moochie would start posting here.

3. B

B Contributing Member

I enjoyed the sarcasm, I just think a lot of people either aren't reading the thread you are doing a parody of, or they are don't realize your thread came after the Rudy thread.

B

4. verse

verse Contributing Member

i caught the sarcasm, iOrange. i was directing that at the same people this thread is directed towards...

5. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

more than Damon Jones and Tierre Brown.

so what is your point?

And don't say 6yr contract. Year 5 and 6 appear not to be guaranteed. If you don't believe that, then you should start by saying,

"Compare tod CD, I have an idiot's knowledge of the player contract, but I still say CD sucks for signing Moochie."

6. Yun

Yun Member

LOL: GREAT thread.

Thanks! iOrange

I like it.haha...
    :D :D

7. KeepJuaquin

KeepJuaquin Member

I'm not stupid!!! MOOCHIE SUCKS!!!!!

If he made the minimum...it still wouldn't be all right. His basketball play is horrible!!!!!

HE SUCKS!!!!!!

AND HE MAKES MUCH MORE THAN HE DESERVES!

His hair is great though.

8. timm

timm Member

I am stupid basketball wise. Else I would not be following a losing team for soooooooo long!!! AAAAAAAAAAh miss those ring years.

But Moochie still sucks.

9. itzIce

itzIce Member

MOOCHIE is a good player at times but more of a MARKETING ITEM. His name and image have given the City of HOUSTON a player to recognize for his hair and fashion trends. When he shines we like hime but wen he doesnt is another story. What really contributed to his downfall was the ROX stressing about resigning him and giving him a multiyear contract which payed him nicely. MOOCH hardly played and only contributed at times. I wouldve enjoyed signing UH star DAMON JONES under the minimum and i believe that JONES woulda made sense playin off the bench and helpin the ROX. BOTTOM LINE--->MOOCH gets paid to do the wrong thing---> selling tickets.

itzIce

10. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Well he may not be a good pg, but i still appreciate those 3 game winning threes he had last year.
    :cool:

11. Thurgood

Thurgood Member

i may be an idiot but dadakota sucks

12. lost_elephant

lost_elephant Contributing Member

thurgood, you following me?

13. Thurgood

Thurgood Member

hey..nah i registered before u ;)

14. silent j

silent j Member

I'm holding an empty bag of doritos right now!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Moochie sucks.

15. x_trepidation_x

This is one of the most funny topics I have read in a while. Well done iorange :D

16. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

It's easy for you to try to back off your post when you get flamed by saying "I was just being sarcastic." But I'm not buying it - I think you're really a Moochie lover.

17. Mr. Mooch

Mr. Mooch Contributing Member

Hay, maybe before you continue saying Moochie sucks (and I'm not disagreeing with you), you should find out the TRUTH!--

Look at his stats with and without the fro.

That's the burning question fellas.

18. silent j

silent j Member

Because he's a good 3 inches taller with the 'fro, he's clearly better defensively WITH than without .
    (sarcasm aimed at all who say Steve is too short to play defense at the 2:rolleyes: )
    j

19. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

I'd just like to add that Moochie sucks.

20. Pat

Pat Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Excellant use of satire, and an all around enjoyable post and responses. However it is not entirely fair. Within reason everything Moochie does is on the floor and in public. So we can say "he took a bad shot' or "dribbled to long" with some certainty.

However with Rudy's decisions all is not known. "He has to play Boki more". Well we don't know how Boki is playing in practice. We don't know if Boki is still complining about his groin. "Everything should go through Yao". Fair enough but maybe that particular day Yao told Rudy he had a headache and asked for less touches. Maybe yes, maybe no - but we backstreet drivers don't know all the facts. I think that was the point of the original, though well satired, post.