1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Warriors @ Rockets 12/6/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 5, 2013.

1. dream1222

dream1222 Member

2. TheDr34m

TheDr34m Contributing Member

Man I love Harden he takes a dump and scores 34 like its nothing!

Great team WIN tonight!

3. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Able to blow out the Warriors while shooting crap from 3..and the Warriors shooting crap from 3 themselves. Felt like Curry and Thompson hardly shot any..weird.

4. Roboman

Roboman Member

5. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

I missed the game but HarDen playing defense? Now that's a highlight reel I want to see!

6. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

One of the best stat of the night was Harden's 3pt FGs, he went 1 out of 3 for the game. He didn't shoot any 3s in the first half which led to the big lead. This is the Harden that will get us to being a great team. If Dwight gets 20 FTs, I'm going to say we win 95% of the games.

7. Houst0ne

Houst0ne Member

Did good for me in fantasy lol

8. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

Harden is one of the most complete offensive forces in the league. The issue has been his intensity and tonight it was off the charts. He destroyed Barnes and Klay Thompson. If he ever becomes a 2 way player, there will be no better player in the league not named James, Durant and probably Paul.He'll be a top 4 player.

It's not that he cant play D, he can play great D, but it's the application and effort.

9. torocan

torocan Member

Parsons doesn't have to shoot well to impact the offense. He's already on team scouting reports, so they have to play him honestly. And his ability to facilitate makes life a lot easier for Harden.

You basically always want Harden with either Parsons or Lin on the floor with him. And against the very best defenses you want all 3 for offensive versatility.

10. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Post-game interviews....

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Post-game interviews w/ Harden, Howard, Parsons &amp; Terrence Jones after the <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Rockets&amp;src=hash">#Rockets</a> beat the <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Warriors&amp;src=hash">#Warriors</a> 105-83. <a href="http://t.co/eYNUzk1Yjl">http://t.co/eYNUzk1Yjl</a></p>&mdash; ClutchFans (@clutchfans) <a href="https://twitter.com/clutchfans/statuses/409184892241444864">December 7, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

11. Pipe

Pipe Contributing Member

Went to the game tonight. Nice win by the Rockets. I scored a good deal on flash tickets for seats at midcourt 20 rows up. As someone who had season tickets from 1982 to 2000, I was shocked at the apathetic crowd for a Friday night game between two top 10 exciting and talented teams with marquee players. Still processing it all - may post more later. Would be interested to hear observations from other long time Rockets fans. :(

12. pnr

pnr Member

He has good chemistry with Tjones too. Last two games -- no parsons, tjones plays poorly.

13. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

Yeah. He looked good im Memphis but he went to the Cavs and he regressed.The Warriors are missing Landry and Jack.

14. clutz

clutz Member

That last bit in the Howard interview about the Rockets needing Beverley to be their floor general was kind of a weird non sequitur.

15. treeman

treeman Member

He's repeatedly demonstrated that he can do it if he's inclined. The problem seems to be motivating him to do it.

16. clutz

clutz Member

Two-game losing streaks seem to do the trick.

17. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

Howard has been the most vocal voice interms of having bev start. He saiod earlier in the season that Bev is our defensive leader and he needs to play a lot. That is an indirect message to McHale I want Bev to start.

18. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

Fixed

19. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

Curry had a scoring binge whenever Brooks was on the floor, a cpl defensive 3 seconds fts, the silly 3 point foul and one shot was basically his entirety of the 75% Bev was on him. It was night and day

20. forty4487

forty4487 Contributing Member

correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't that Bev that interrupted Howard in the interview about "are you telling ANOTHER story?" I thought it was Howard trying to be cute at the end in return. I could be totally off though.