1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bev vs Lin

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by langal, Dec 6, 2013.

?

Who is hotter?

1. Bev

13 vote(s)
    13.3%
  2. Lin

85 vote(s)
    86.7%
  1. afk

afk Member

I was not expecting this.

2. Karolik

Karolik Member

Wow, terrible thread. OP is shallow, he should ask be asking who has the better personality.

3. Dentyne

Dentyne Member

4. rocketblood713

they both look like sh** ..lol

5. metrichalo

metrichalo Member

okay, next poll. Who has a bigger banana?

6. jms99

jms99 Member

face-wise, they are both not great looking. but they are hardly UGLY.

[​IMG]

we're not talking about Sam Cassell here.

7. PositivityDome

Very hard question. Neither are your typical brand of handsome, but they aren't ugly either, so it's really a question of preference.

Jeremy is very tall, in terms of day-to-day actual people heights, standing at a masculine 6'3, while Patrick is what? Around 6'1? Still very tall, but I could imagine Jeremy towering over me, dominating me with his physicality.

This is not to take away from Patrick however, whose frenetic energy on the court suggests his cardio as a lover would be infinite. Jeremy does look tired sometimes when he plays lots of minute, so I would question his lasting ability in the bedroom.

However, Jeremy can also run the offense much more fluidly than Beverely, suggesting to me that he understands philosophies of success and has spur of the moment magical ideas bursting into his head more often, making me believe he would be a very fun lover.

Either way, no matter who you chose, I think both men would satisfy your needs, as they are both hardworking. Would definitely lick both of their toes if the chance was given.

1 person likes this.
  8. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Next to Parsons, we are all Sam Cassells.

9. nono

nono Member

[​IMG]

10. coffeelover665

I onno. If they are who they are now without a basketball career, I think Jeremy Lin has a very bright future to get a gorgeous model as a wife. He's incredibly smart, (scores a perfect math on the S.A.T and went to harvard) He's also very athletic so he got that sexy bod going for him. Nice guy too, gonna be a pastor after the nba career. Tell me you know any asian girl who won't swoon for this guy.

11. coffeelover665

he's like God. He can instantly attract any asian girl with his status.

12. lfw

lfw Rookie

There is no doubt that Lin is much more attractive to the ladies than Bev because size matters...

and Lin's contract is a lot bigger than Bev's.

13. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

[​IMG]

14. nono

nono Member

I clicked the spoiler, knew what the image was (could only see till the eyes), then refreshed the page to avoid having to see his teeth.

15. lfw

lfw Rookie

<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/hI9zVV2Q6jq/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

16. Breitbard

Breitbard Contributing Member

Hate to be the one to break it to you, but if you're thinking about that you are not a straight man.

:grin:

17. lucnguye92

lucnguye92 Member

God I love this thread. I've learned so much more about the integrity of sports and the game of basketball. Go Houston Rockets.

18. gnozahs

gnozahs Member

Bev looks like a bum right now with the hair is right now lol.

19. jocar

jocar Member

20. jms99

jms99 Member

if you want to talk about their looks, you can't bring their status in. Of course a rich professional athlete is going to attract the ladies. We have to hypothetically talk about them being cashiers.

Now, even as cashiers, they aren't that bad looking, they are both relatively tall, and fit.