1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TV-FX] Sons of Anarchy Season 6

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by CheezeyBoy22, Aug 27, 2013.

1. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Tara needs to be the next to go....

2. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

looks like she'll escape by the skin of her teeth

3. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

What's cool is that there is absolutely no way to know what Sutter is capable of.

Claudius is dead. Ophelia (Tara) and Gertrude (Gemma) can't be far behind. What I don't know is who Laertes is.

4. lue03

lue03 Contributing Member

so whats Tara's end game?

Looks like the SOA are just starting wars left and right.

5. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Probably just dragging it out, so she can make up her mind. It was a good opportunity to take the kids, but she wasn't sure what to do yet.

6. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

That's what it seems like. Appeared in the preview for next week that the kids are with Jax but it doesn't show how that happens.

That was one of the stranger episodes. Kind of started off very slow and really built up.

I have no idea how this season ends and what the set up is for the last one. I love it.

7. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

I think most of those previews they showed were scenes from previous episodes this season. So I'm not positive that Jax is really back with the kids.

8. tecmotexans

tecmotexans Member

The scene with Jax and Abel is old, as were 95% of the scenes shown in the "preview" of the last episode.

9. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

I think Nero is going to go against Alvarez, that last scene truly visualized that he considers Jax as his son.

Juice is done.

10. K mf G

i don't know about that cause Nero is pretty pissed Jax lied to him, he even gave jax the chance to tell him the truth

11. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I thought Nero was going to start knocking him around when he entered the room in the last scene...it did seem like he was conflicted between letting his anger out or being there for his woman's son.

Maybe Nero dies next episode. I don't think he'll go against the Sons, which means going against "brown" and i don't think they'll let him live.

12. K mf G

13. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

14. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

This show has gotten better throughout 6 seasons. All you can ask for.

This episode one of the best IMO.

15. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

Really? I feel it's lost focus after killing Clay.

16. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

**** just got real

17. HardenWay

HardenWay Member

Horrible lat 15 minutes. How much of a bumbling comedy act is Stutter going to make unser? So this crazy women is high and drunk, wants to get in the car after he says Tara may have made a deal. Then he leaves the room and leaves the keys in the same room as the crazy person who everyone knows would pull a stunt like that.

Then the dude decides after she takes the car to go get a ****ing ice cream to tell Jax...and Jax can't even make a simple phone call knowing what we all knew Gemma was going to do with the misinformation.

The least they could have done was just have Tara spiral out of control and commit suicide or something.

These characters just keep making boneheaded decisions it is difficult to like or cheer for any of the characters. Tonight proved this show is just about Stutter giving his wife a platform.

The entire season has been a massive let down. Tara and Jax goes through all the **** to reconcile and for Tara to die when 1 rational, logical reaction would have ended it.

Oh and what is with the bird being run over at the beginning?

18. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Juicedas

wow

19. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I agree about Gemma/unser...normally they would all have been like "oh **** find her now" but they all just sat back.

I thought Gemma would kill Tara and then take off with Nero after all, guess not. I'm surprised Tara's death wasn't more dramatic though. Not seeing her face took a lot of the emotion out of it, IMO.

I think the bird being run over had to do with what Jax was talking about in the opening scenes. He was saying he was sorry for all the lives he took, even if by accident, but he was starting to feel like he needed it all that to just feel alive.

20. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I actually thought the death was more powerful the way it happened. At first I was all "man, that's going to hurtoh****she'smurderingher".