1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Spurs 11/30/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 30, 2013.

1. thesonofsam

thesonofsam Member

This is not a slight (because sadly we have to state that o here now) but Harden showed why he is our closer / undisputed #1 guy tonight.

2. Remii

Remii Member

Fixed..

3. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

It is a complete myth.

I actually say he doesn't know WHEN to take over and stop being so passive. like when Parker went off for like 10 points, Harden should have countered and went off for 10 points right back. That would have killed the SAS surge.

4. jim1961

jim1961 Member

Force of will and brute force won this one, not a well disciplined strategy or execution, I agree.

Things are harder than they need to be right now. But the fact that this game was a W shows the talent on the floor is there.

5. wolf8grandma

wolf8grandma Rookie

neither Bev or AB played well 2nite what does that have to do with Lin and the rockets winning. I don't get why people are talking bout Lin

6. novaman

novaman Member

I posted several times tonight and you choose to respond to my only post that mentions Lin and it is in response to a troll who said we should trade Lin. Maybe you should take the night off

7. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

Manu looked slower than Christmas out there tonight. Every time he was in the game, the Rockets seemed to go on a run. The most notable thing Ginobli did tonight was yank Parsons' shorts on the dunk where he came up limping.

8. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Yes, when we were down, lots of people were saying "We need Lin." Now that we won, everyone just wants to shut up about it.

9. Bill Bradley

Bill Bradley Member

Grow up.

10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

As said before Rox have to learn to pace themselves and play their best at the end of the 3rd to 4th game and this game should be in the pocket earlier and it would not be going down as close as this one.

The better and luckier team won. We have to learn to play smarter and we won't lose a game like the Mavs game.

11. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

We missed him tonight, when they were pressuring our perimeter players, we needed a guy that attacks the basket and can finish.....Lin is really good at that.

DD

12. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Actually Bev played well. Knocked down important treys and made a clutch play in the end

13. Lucky Charm

Lucky Charm Member

OMG what a crazy game! [​IMG]

Forgive me Rockets for doubting you!
    They kept their composure throughout even after giving up the 23 point lead.
    Kept playing defense, kept the boneheaded plays to a minimum, and didnt let the refs take 'em out of the game, that speaks volume on their maturity.

NGL guys Dwight's post game has to be ripped outta the playbook.
    I could've sworn when they started going to him it all went south, or at least gave them more momentum. It just really sucks dry the fluidity of the offense.

Hope Parsons is ok tho, those back issues can be scary. :(
    Did anyone see earlier in the game Bellineli hit him right in his lower back when he fouled him at the rim? I bet that re-aggravated something. :(

14. RedNation

RedNation Contributing Member

I believe 7 came from the hack a howard.

Anyways, great game by everyone today.

-James was incredible down the stretch and really carried the team.

-Parsons has heart. Hit big shots when the spurs were making their runs and had a huge dunk despite the back spasms.

-Dwight did all the dirty work and even though it doesn't show on the stat sheet, he had a huge impact.

15. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

the minute Dwight touched someone 2 players fell down around him and refs called the foul...

16. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

I missed the part where McHale supposedly "got in Harden's ear." When did that happen? I'm a big Harden fan, but he does need a kick in the pants now and then.

17. Felixthecat

Felixthecat Contributing Member

Man...I used to love the GARM after a win...

18. apollo33

apollo33 Member

We still need Lin, I felt like he definitely would've helped us in that drought because of his ability to get to the rim

19. d12babymamas

d12babymamas Member

Really really looking forward to next year. We'll be significantly better and that's scary.

20. clutz

clutz Member

Wondering about Pop's post-game reaction.