1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Mavericks 11/20/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Rocketman1234

Rocketman1234 Member

I guess u wanna suck mchales D tonight. Goodnight noob

2. New

There were some trolls. But they are probably on your ignore list already. People should just stops feeding the trolls.

3. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Awww... somebody is mad. I'm sorry.

4. Unstable

Unstable Member

comeon rockets fans - for a loss like this - it's gotta be the refs' fault

I mean they didn't call a foul for Harden at the end - that would have given us a chance to tie the game for OT (3 FT)......

5. AuburnRocket

AuburnRocket Contributing Member

We agree on Asik.....however, the body language is really bad. Morey should trade him. Value will never be better than it was going into this year. Heart is just not in it. Watched him doing a sarcastic laugh and shaking his head on the bench...can't say I blame him but it speaks LOUDLY about where he's at.

6. DH78

DH78 Member

You try to cover up that you dislike Lin and love Bev, but you don't fool me. You only say anything good about Lin to cover up your dislike of him because you only want Bev to succeed because he is your favorite player. That's why you make a big deal out of anyone that defends Lin, whether he is being attacked or not. What's it to you anyway?

There are many like you on this board that try to hide their true feelings, but we can see through you.

7. New

Yeah. Give him sometime. I really think as long as he keeps developing his strength and stays away from injury, he will be one day a star-level player. Defense game can be learned, but it is hard to learn how to do a good offense. His limit is the sky.

8. TheresTheDagger

In other words, you can't show any proof that Mchale's coaching sucks.

But hey....call me a f***** or something. I'm sure you'll feel better.

9. trock

trock Member

This is really creepy.

10. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

The utterly pathetic chokes against the Mavs, 76ers, and Lakers will cost us about 1-2 spots in the playoffs. Maybe 3.

11. Hui

Hui Member

That's why I blame the coach on this one. If we had a better coach like JVG or Aldeman we would have won this.

12. TheresTheDagger

WTF is the matter with you? Get a grip.

13. HOUSTONJS

HOUSTONJS Member

Throw all that out. No one should be looking at the schedule regardless if we are talking wins or losses, strength of schedule and anything relating to our upcoming games. This is why I hated that "Let's go through the schedule to see how many we will win" crap that was gong on before the season. The team needs to gel, firstly. We aren't in any position to cherry pick games at this point because we don't have to constant cohesion. We are getting there but we aren't there yet. Secondly, the Rockets are going to be getting every team's best shot since we are viewed as one of the West's premier team. Every small team and every big time team are going to either want to knock us down or show they can hang with us depending on the situation.

TL;DR: This team needs time for everything to set in place

14. DH78

DH78 Member

What's creepy is you sticking your nose in. If you read her posts, which she posts a lot, it's ALL about defending Bev and sideways talking about Lin, while pretending that she never says anything bad about Lin. But I guess she isn't the only one using that weak tactic.

15. muas2010

muas2010 Member

Can't blame the guy.....he's probably a starter for 20 or so other teams in the league. He has offensive issues, but comes in for 11 minutes and pulls 5 rebounds. Howard plays 36 minutes and pulls 11 rebounds....I'm not saying they are even remotely the same level, but you have to give credit where credit is due.:grin:

16. DH78

DH78 Member

You already have enough to deal with in Rocketman1234. Best not to come this way.

17. Rocketman1234

Rocketman1234 Member

Ive showed u several times but you choose to ignore it so GTFO

18. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Oh yes, I'm so transparent. I totally hate Jeremy, which is why I was a fan of his and the Rockets before I even knew who/what a Patrick Beverley was. It's why I defend him against stupid LOHs, and it's why he was my first fantasy PG pick. I put my money on him so I can root against him, all to set the screen for you -- you, whose existence I never noticed until you started whining tonight.

It's possible to have a favorite player on the team without disliking others on the team. Mind-blowing, I know. My two favorite players on this team are Bev and Garcia, both of whom were planted FIRMLY on the bench and virtually out of the rotation when I started to have an affinity for them. So yes, I'm happy to see them getting more minutes. But I am a fan of the team FIRST, so I root for Jeremy. And Harden. And Dwight. And Casspi. And T. Jones. And Chandler. And Dmo. And Brewer. And Smith. Period. If Beverley were traded tomorrow, I would still be a Rockets fan. Someone who isn't a true fan of the team can't understand that, so I don't expect you to.

I know I'm wasting my keystrokes, but I REALLY resent being accused of being a racist because I'm not the president of the Jeremy Lin fan club. That is low and ridiculous, and you really need to find a better outlet for your frustration.

19. JJHardLin

JJHardLin Member

my bad @ KlutchQT i usually dont pay attention to sigs :p and dh78 must be drunk. some of the stuff he or she is posting is comical

20. trock

trock Member

Nah, it's you that's creepy.