1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Vote Harden/Howard/Parsons/Lin/Asik to the All Star Game!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SK34, Nov 20, 2013.

1. James88

James88 Member

Hmmm...

2. tarzanman

tarzanman Member

All-star game is based on popularity not performance.

Lin will get voted in this year. Whether he plays or not is another question :)

3. James88

James88 Member

Yeah, I think he will get in too. He'll just have to deal with this crap from LOFs, and I'm sure he will.

4. DL24

DL24 Member

yesss 100% agree

5. tomato123

tomato123 Rookie

Done. Vote all!

6. zdrav

zdrav Member

Man, the Eastern Conference backcourts are weak. With Rose not yet Rose and Rondo still injured, someone like MCW could already be considered one of the best PGs in the conference!

I wonder how Lin would stack up if the Knicks kept him.

7. yuisakata

yuisakata Member

The Knicks environment is toxic, with Jim Dolan at the top, plus Melo, JR and Chris Smith, and no vets can check Melo, heck, not even Dolan can. I suspect Lin would fade away had he stayed.

/inserts Daryl Morey courtside image

8. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

9. fxbillie

fxbillie Member

X2 here. Why as a Rocket fan you wish other guards get the spot instead of Rocket players, especially if our guys' stat are equal or even better than some of these other guys? Isn't Lin leading in efficiency rating and 2nd among NBA guards in points per drive, and better than most of them on 3 pt %?

10. Morlock O

Morlock O Member

ITS AN EXHIBITION GAME!!! some people get too worked up on who gets voted and does not weird... its not about who is deserving! its who the FANSSSSSS want!!!

11. Rox7

Rox7 Member

Whoever I want to see playing in ASG, I vote for him. That means Lin will get my vote.
    Does he deserve it? yes.
    Does he deserve it last year? no but I still voted for him. This is what ASG is for, a show!

12. red_alertz

red_alertz Member

kobe, lin, asik, gasol, maybe parsons

13. JBar

JBar Rookie

There's no lifetime achievement award. Stockton didn't go the all star team in his late 30s when he led the league in TS%, assist%, and offensive rating. No way fans should vote for Kobe just because he's on the ballot. Unfortunately, Lin doesn't deserve to go, either. But he would if he was in the East.

14. PatBeverleyFan

I don't care what y'all say, I vote for every Rocket! Even if voting Brewer was possible I'll do it just because he's a Rocket. If you don't like it well go cry about it!

15. SK34

SK34 Member

This is what my point is.

I dont understand why y'all saying we are LOFS just cause we are voting for LIn. I even voted for Asik and Parsons... CALL ME A ROF (Rockets only fan)

16. SK34

SK34 Member

keep on voting

17. Apache

Apache Member

please don't vote lin to the all star, the whole freaken nba gonna cry foul lol

18. Apache

Apache Member

if lin get vote in the all star, all those loosers will cry out not fair lol

19. peter2012

peter2012 Member

I think all star game is a show for fans, it is a compete to see who has more fans, that is why we need vote lin in. If based on skillsets, they can just choose themselves based on the data.

20. tinywang

tinywang Contributing Member

I'm all for supporting Rocket players but who really wants to see Asik in the all star game?

I guess it's whatever...as long as Curry doesn't get jipped this year.