1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Chron] Asik intends to return to lineup vs. Celtics

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Commodore, Nov 17, 2013.

1. yummyhawtsauce

can someone give a summary of their interviews of what they said about asik? would appreciate thank you.

2. Zalgiris

Zalgiris Member

Didn't watch the interviews, but it's obvious they said they are happy to have him back. What else could they say. They're teammates

3. Da Wink

Da Wink Member

funny if he returned back and KMac would not field him in on the Celtics game..haha

4. hat1

hat1 Member

I also like Jeremy's comments.

5. Zalgiris

Zalgiris Member

That would be hilarious :rolleyes: But Omer didn't deserve such treatment. On the other hand we're looking much better playing without him that we looked at the start of season with him

6. Mariachi ROCKET

Would rather give the mins to Tjones\Dmo. Players that can actually pass a dish and finish with authority...

7. Deniz

Deniz Member

That's not the issue. As he sat on the bench for the first time he didn't refuse to play. He was not under the weather. He was ready. But he also didn't expect to play only 4 minutes.

After the Sixers game he started to think that the team doesn't need him anymore. (He played 4 minutes, Howard played 42 minutes LOL)
    I can imagine how he felt. I think he request a trade after the Sixers game. He go from starter to 4 minutes.

Asik is a short tempered person like most Mediterranean people. Try to understand him.

Right. But you should also mention that the defence was bad without Dwight and Omer

8. zcarenow

zcarenow Member

totally agree

9. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

No word on whether he'll be back in the starting lineup?

10. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

That would be McHale going all Kubiak on us.

Survey says:

X X X!!!!

1 person likes this.
  11. J.R.

J.R. Member

Baby Omer says he was frustrated but ready to help my team win

12. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

13. J.R.

J.R. Member

I nawt tock abowt it. I nawt talk abowt it nemoor.

I juz want to bee profeshunal.

[​IMG]

14. rawdeele

rawdeele Member

Rockets just need to trade him already.

15. Da Wink

Da Wink Member

he's really on the way out..haha

16. ItalianRocket

ItalianRocket Member

Lol Asik interviews are hillarious,I wish him the best even though he act like a b****

17. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

McHale: Come on everybody! Hey, team! Huddle up! (clap clap clap clap) Omer has something he wants to tell us....uh, James! (motions to far end of locker room) No time to go iso, buddy! Huddle up with the team! (clap clap clap clap)

Harden: (sotto voce) Man, when we gettin' George Karl...

McHale: OK, everyone, Omer has something he wants to tell us. Don't you, Omer? (clap clap clap clap)

PatBev: Damn, coach, he's foreign, not deaf.

Omer: (eyes downcast) Omer sorry.

McHale: (clap clap clap clap) That's great, that's great. What are you sorry for? That you let your teammates down?

Omer: (eyes downcast) Yes, Omer sorry. Omer just frustrated. Tells Meester Daryl not to send him to Sacram-, to Sacram-, er, you know, how you say, to the Bad Place.

McHale: And you won't do it again?

Omer: (starting to grind teeth) Yes, Omer already says, he is sorry.

PatBev: That's okay, dude. We're all behind you. (slaps Omer on the butt) Like this! Get it? BEHIND! BEHIND YOU! AH HA HA HA...

Omer: MIDGET WILL BE SILENCE! MIDGET WILL NOT TOUCH OMER!

PatBev: Aw hell naw, that's jacked up....

Dwight: (steps forward) Omer, hey, I feel bad for you, but you can't talk to my boy like that.

McHale: (clap clap clap clap) Come on, guys, let's go have a good practice....

Omer: (lunging forward, goes Latrell SPrewell on Dwight, choking him out) You ruin Omer's life! Dog! DOG! Seni lanetliyorum! Senden nefret ediyorum! Ben Çingeneler için doyurmaya!

Dwight: AGH! AGH! Get...him.....off....me, AGGH! AGH!

Morey: (in corner with Jonathan Feigen) Uh, you know what to do.

Feigen: (typing) Saying he was “frustrated” but little else, Rockets center Omer Asik said he was ready to move on after last week’s benching and the absence for several days that followed. He would not, however, saY if he would still like to move on from Houston.

“The thing is, I was just frustrated,” Asik said at Tuesday’s shootaround. “It’s behind me now. I’m just looking forward to help my team to win.”....

3 people like this.
  18. J.R.

J.R. Member

You're too good ROX. :grin:

19. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Lol... If this basketball thing doesn't work out. I have a feeling that Omer can have a pretty good career as a professional wrestling heel.

20. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

So he's not going to play tonight?