1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets pride. Don't want to be here Omer? See ya!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by aaly1130, Nov 16, 2013.

1. aaly1130

aaly1130 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>The odd, out of character irony of Asik's situation is that if he wants to be traded, moping around will make it harder. Team is stunned.</p>&mdash; Jonathan Feigen (@Jonathan_Feigen) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jonathan_Feigen/statuses/401864384244617216">November 17, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I love the rockets so much that a mere short acting benzo will not calm me down. Im stressed, the rockets r stressed. good ol' jtr is feeling great and calm sitting there typing his passive smart remarks in a jazz thong.

2. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

I am not so sure. If Lin keeps this up this season he could be worth even more than Asik. 54%/46%. Those are HOF numbers. If of course he can keep it up.

3. kmav23

kmav23 Rookie

For all the LOH Lin should be respected on how he has handled his benching. Lin is a top marketing cash cow in the NBA.

Asik does not attract fans yet thinks he is a superstar.

1 person likes this.
  4. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

Don't be. Once Harden, Parsons and Bev return to the mean on 3PT% it will be smooth sailing for the Rockets. They have been absolutely miserable this season.

But if they don't the Rockets will be SOL. So I guess take that Xanax.

5. aaly1130

aaly1130 Member

We are scoring enough points (3rd in pts/game, 6th in off rtg), our prob is our 28th ranked defense. I agree that the 3pt fg% will eventually normalize, we havent been losing games bc of 3pt shooting woes, its bc of the defense.

6. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

I have to half-halfheartedly disagree. 4 more points a game would put the Rockets at 8-2. But I am wish-washy on the subject.

7. Gakatron

Gakatron Contributing Member

Honestly didn't think he was such a pea heart. Really going to hurt us with teams now realizing he's soft and gutless.

8. joesr

joesr Member

Huh? Asik is here because of morey.....

Asik showed the NBA that he is a starter and if you bring in another starter but dont work it out he will talk.

That is whats probably going on. lack on communication. That is moreys fault, dont know who the frag youre trying to fool

9. KeepKenny

KeepKenny Contributing Member

Keep in mind that the Rockets suspended Royce White for only a few games and paid him pretty much all last year. If they suspend Omer for refusing to play, it will lower his trade value even more. I don't see it happening.

10. kuku

kuku Contributing Member

It's obvious that all this media leaks are coming from Rockets organization, but why? It's negative press about an internal problem; bad for the locker room, bad for the organization, bad for the coaching staff who couldn't make it work, and decreases the trade value. I just don't see the benefit of all the media focus.

11. Johndoe804

Johndoe804 Member

At least Voice of Aus is a contributor to the conversation. What are you contributing, mate? ;)

12. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Asik's agent could be the one leaking it.

13. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

I actually disagree. I believe that the leaks are coming from informed (uninformed) sources that do not have a clue. Happens all of the time.

14. lowlife

lowlife Member

There should be something we don't know. Not playing because of not starting is unreal. That can't be the only reason.

15. kuku

kuku Contributing Member

Parsons and Feigan's tweets are from Rockets organization.

Edit: Parsons comments on Asik twitted by OP.

16. ambu

ambu Member

exactly ! Alpha MAN will do anything to get what he wants.

17. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

Do you smell what the Doc is cooking?

Then Don't Doubt the Doc, ok.

18. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

It's a must for the team to play Dmo and Jones and hope they fill the void in order to move past Asik, move on.

19. Chris Jent MVP

Tjones and DMo will step in, and the team will improve. No more losers and cancers holding the team back. Play the guys who WANT to play and WIN.

Addition by subtraction. Get lost Omer.

20. Chris Jent MVP

ROFL

If Asik was "alpha" then he would be dominating, and Howard would be the one pouting about lack of minutes. But that's not what happened, now is it?

"alpha" ....

these armchair pop psychologists really crack me up. :rolleyes: