1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sources: Rockets inquire about Ryan Anderson

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cyberx, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Billionzz

Billionzz Contributing Member

He only played for 4:22, everybody needs to get over it. Mchale needs to get over it and Asik needs to get over it, if Asik doesn't like it just let his ass sit. There is no need for the Rockets to rush into a bad deal.

2. sonique15

sonique15 Contributing Member

man....listening to MSG PA announcer say Andrea Bargnani's name over and over again, makes me think very angry thoughts....

3. BaiHua

BaiHua Member

I wonder what if Asik would be traded to a team which he is still being as backup center. Then what is he gonna deal with that situation? Demanding another trade? Anyway, Don't think it's a smart move to Asik himself.

4. Shawndme7

Shawndme7 Contributing Member

No snark. Didnt you say that Rockets told you they could get the Anderson deal whenever?

personally im not a huge Anderson fan - and I wouldnt trade for him until I saw how he recovered from this injury/his girlfriend dying this summer. Sounds harsh - but you never know how something like the death can affect someone.

5. Shawndme7

Shawndme7 Contributing Member

Would love to just get Horford instead of Millsap to play 4.

6. Kruze10

Kruze10 Member

I really felt bad for Asik the entire time Dwight was being showcased as the next great center for the Rockets. He came in last season, played great defense consistently and was a huge reason why the Rockets were a playoff team last year. Now he's demanding a trade (again) and putting in no effort to try and make this work with Howard. I don't blame Mchale for not playing him and I feel like we've seen the last of Asik in a Rockets' uniform.

7. Play07

Play07 Member

If camby/smith were healthy and we had Anderson playing next to Dwight with the way Howard is playing in the post now & the teams ball movement, I would really like our chances going to the wcf, any new news cybrex ???

8. htownbandit

htownbandit Rookie

Srsly why bump this topic? It's over, we're keeping our players for now.

9. CertifiedTroll

"For now"- meaning once Morey can find a solid trade Asik is gone.

10. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

You guys have been here so long and yall still cant see all that moves that will be had will be towards Kevin LOVE one way or another. The the PF that morey is in love with, and thats the PF that would undoubtedly want to play with Harden and Dwight.! Cant wait.

11. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

There is no way. I repeat no way...in hell that the wolves would trade him. They are building around him.

12. Andrew Wiggins

If he can.

Teams know we are one solid trade away from being legit.

13. Swishh

Swishh Member

No they're not, well, for now, yeah I guess they are building around him..

But they know damn well Love is leaving Minnesota 18 months from now once he becomes a free agent.

14. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I don't think so. Peko & Him are monsters. Rubio is the weak link, they will be an amazing team come time.

15. ivenovember

ivenovember Member

have said that the last four years, but look at their record, it is not getting much better. Why would he stay? they would have to earn at least the 3 seed next year for him to even consider.

16. jacoby

jacoby Member

How much "time"? Love is a fantastic player and wants to win now. He hasn't sniffed the playoffs once in his career and Minnesota won't make the post-season with the current roster given the amount of depth out West. He will definitely be on his way out.

17. Moonscope

Moonscope Member

I don't disagree. Love will leave Minnesota 95% guaranteed. Love has a connection with Harden.
    If I'm Love I'm watching how the Rockets play and how perfect a fit I would be in their system. Love is the perfect stretch 4 and our rebounding would be epic.
    As I mentioned in another post a trade for Love is what Morey is aiming for. The only other serious competitor is the Clippers. Cp3 and Love would make a good tandem.

18. jacoby

jacoby Member

Love just put up 50 and 20 and their team is about to lose after an epic last-minute collapse. He isn't staying.

19. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Not sure how Love improves the Rockets' defense. And people thought Aldridge was leaving before this year.

20. pippsux

pippsux Member

The rockets need to get this done as soon as possible our spacing with Dwight in the post is very poor.