1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Knicks 11/14/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 14, 2013.

1. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

I guess.

I just hope the team start clicking soon because I'm tired of watching Howard attempting FTs.

Need the threes to start falling also.

2. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

That is what I am saying. I see some people saying "That's why coaches don't do that." but if you do it correctly the only risk is your guys missing FTs.

With our luck that is the better option than someone chucking up a 3 as we have seen.

3. leslie

leslie Member

It is a right call, but refs don't always make the right call at the end of the game.

4. iJHolmes

iJHolmes Member

Wait, i joined the game after halftime, why no asik tonight?

5. Sydeffect

Sydeffect Member

Anyone impressed by Harden's D this game?

6. roxfan4life00

roxfan4life00 Member

Dwight played good defense at the rim all night. His offense is bad but his rebounding and defense was great. I'll take it.

7. roswell raygun

Basketball reasons.

8. MONON

MONON Member

Great win on national tv even tho Melo tries to show Lin who's the big dog. However Linsanity successfully returns home. Parsons & Harden also instrumental. Howard d's & TJ plays solid.

9. HoopFan

HoopFan Member

I'm extremely proud of JH. He played good defense. I am also proud of DH. He didn't let his poor play affecting him. Two clutch free throws. Hope the team believe each other.

10. verysimplejason

Congrats Dwight! Sinking those last 2 FTs is just a cause for celebration. Hopefully Harden's recovered fully already... We need him and Lin. They can't survive without each other.

1 person likes this.
  11. hitman1900

hitman1900 Member

Thank god for the return of harden. This team could've been on the verge of a spiral.

12. wolf8grandma

wolf8grandma Rookie

Asik is killing us not playing off the bench and he knows it. He will not risk injury until he gets traded

13. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

I'll take the win, but we should have blown this team out.

Don't feel good about the way we are playing at all.

1 person likes this.
  14. Mr. Space City

decent win i guess but dwight should feel ashamed to get owned by andrea ****ing bargnani

15. Panda23

Panda23 Member

he did everything for us. he was immense. JRs gonna JR but he did his job and contested.

16. muas2010

muas2010 Member

Yeah...Melo was just shooting pretty good tonight. He can have all the points though....:grin:

17. New

It is really a mismatch... 3pt shooting center... And who ever switched with him is not tall enough to guard Bargi...

18. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Lmfao on SportsCenter they are raving about our ball movement! Shows you how much they really watch games!

19. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/htaePu0W3h1/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

20. merrrlo

merrrlo Member

As much as I hate to listen to Worrell and co.'s homerism, I just watched this game with Spanish comments and it was the worst thing ever. This was their depth of analysis: with 5 seconds left the guy actually said "well I can tell you this much - NY will have to foul, otherwise Houston will win the game". Thanks for the insight!