1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Can anybody read lips and figure out what Dwight said to Lin after the game?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bmd, Nov 8, 2013.

1. bmd

bmd Member

All I got was:

Dwight: "What happened on that?"

*Jeremy explains what happened*

Dwight: "??????"

2. SunsRocketsfan

even by asking "what happened on that" dwight is implying he is blaming Lin .. if that's the case Dwight is the big dbag I thought he was .. if he just made two more FT's and wasnt a huge liability we would have won..
    most horrible lost in a long time

3. roxxy

roxxy Member

What?! Not even he is just asking a question. That isn't blaming anybody. There is no drama there.

4. IronicMan

IronicMan Member

I don't think we need to speculate on who that guy is.

5. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

LOL c'mon now we are trying to lip read? People just looking for drama at this point smh

6. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

He said "Xbox and Chandler Body shots at my place after showers?"

7. Linobili

Linobili Rookie

Dwight : so dinner's still on?
    Lin : !@#$!@#
    Dwight : a simple no would've been sufficient geez

8. yunac010

yunac010 Member

It really looked like nothing to me. In fact, it seemed like Lin was the one who was pissed and Dwight was just talking to him.

People just exaggerate things because of Dwight supposedly being a locker room cancer. He seems like a good teammate.

9. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

haha for real.

This thread could be pretty funny.

We are resorting to reading lips now.

No one here has ever raised their voice even slightly with anyone they are close to like a coworker, family, friend yet still have an incredible and great relationship.

The second I raise my voice or get animated about something at work that immmediately means I hate the person.

10. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0Z7d_tjO36c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

11. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

this generation of newbs are so soft, you can pile them together and make a pillow

12. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

This is terrible. It was ONE LOSS. If anything, I take it as a positive. We played like absolute dog***t for 3 quarters, and played about as bad defensively as you can play, and were still in a position to win at the end. This team is going to take a while to figure it out on the defensive end, but once they do, it'll be a joy to watch. The biggest issue for me, more than anything, is just how bad Asik is on the offensive end. If anything, he looks like he's taken a major step backwards in his ability to catch the ball and finish at the rim. It's killing us in the early stages of the game because when teams sag off on Dwight, he's left open on the weak side.

13. archinkent

archinkent Member

Why did he need to ask Lin in the first place when Mchale already told them to switch 1-5?

14. Billionzz

Billionzz Contributing Member

There is nothing wrong with him asking Lin what happened. I would be disappointed if he didn't ask. Lin was walking by him and was involved in the play, who was he supposed to ask? I'm sure when they look at the replay that everybody will understand it was Bev who didn't switch.

15. tomato123

tomato123 Rookie

Dwight: "What the fxxk was that?"

Jeremy: "Harden walk away from me, he wants only iso"

Dwight: "Sucks!"

16. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

They were discussing the theory of relativity and Schrodinger's cat.

1 person likes this.
  17. real_egal

real_egal Contributing Member

Do you really have to start a new thread for this?

It's not important. Players yell at each other all the time. Have you played any game with your good friends, be it ball game, card game, or mahjong? Have you ever yelled at each other?

18. ZJP3

ZJP3 Member

The problem with having Dwight is having literally everything he says and does speculated on about how he is being a diva. Literally every player in the NBA will get frustrated multiple times per game, but Dwight is under such a giant microscope that anything he says is a national story and something to be talked about when really it is nothing. You people need to stop worrying. I am not worried about dwight after the loss i am more worried about the horrible perimeter D we displayed throughout the first 3 quarters. That should be the big story.

19. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Dwight: Let's get a pizza now, I'm starving bro!
    Lin: Dude, you always put too many toppings on your pizza.
    Dwight: It's a pizza man, we can split it in half and you get what you want.
    Lin: Then I get topping bleedover broseph.
    Dwight: C'mon man, fine, you wanna hit up a Chile's then?
    Then the conversation cut off.

1 person likes this.
  20. bmd

bmd Member

Just the opposite. It didn't look like drama to me, and I was curious as to what he said since people are saying that Dwight got on Lin about it.