1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sources: Dwight isn't "thrilled" with PG situation.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cyberx, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Cyber, I truly appreciate some of the info you've given this board in the past.

But

I would've preferred this not been shed to light, at least not yet. 6 games into the season, a large, over-reactionary, fan-based forum, what could go wrong?.. This can't help the Rockets. I know your objective isn't to help the Rockets, it's to inform the public but I definitely believe this creates unnecessary tension.

There's a high probably that this won't be the match that starts the fire, but there's a chance it could be.

2. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

3. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I can't believe people still think Cyberx is trolling. He also broke the news of Bum passing later that night and that was well before anyone reported it.

4. trock

trock Member

5. TheLastPope

TheLastPope Member

27th in assist in the league

Dwight has a point

6. Remix02

Remix02 Member

Does Howard want an all-star team surrounding him or something? Him grabbing 30 every night in the post and winning 82 games?

In that clip it actually looks more like Lin was voicing frustrations to Howard not the other way around.

7. Pumpedupkicks

Pumpedupkicks Member

Anyone read lips? Looks like Bickerstaff was about to go in on Lin at tunnel before camera panned away. Also, Greg Smith & T Jones expression on that Blake 3. I bet they were like, "even we wouldn't have botched the switch".

8. YOLO

YOLO Member

sure does

9. roxxy

roxxy Member

10. Peregrine01

Peregrine01 Member

If he isn't thrilled about getting touches that means he's probably upset with Harden.

11. DaneB

DaneB Member

I don't understand why we are listening to cyberx or what he has said in the past that should validate a 30 page thread about our point guard situation?

12. TheBornLoser

TheBornLoser Contributing Member

Because he is legit. CyberX has broken a lot of past news before they even became public.

Regardless of how I interpret the information he feeds to us, his credibility and intentions are beyond question.

13. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Saw that on the broadcast, didnt make much of it. Seems like a typical discussion over a bad play to me. Unless more happened off camera, this didnt seem out of the ordinary for a basketball game. At least they weren't smiling and dancing after the game, they looked like they cared. Maybe it will wake everyone up now.

14. Billionzz

Billionzz Contributing Member

There is no need for people to get on Lin. The Mistake there was clearly Beverley's fault, he was supposed to switch and he just stood there. Calvin Murphy was real pissed and yelling about it in the post game show.

15. mario_v

mario_v Member

Dwight has that look like he's scorning Lin. Blaming lin for the loss. I'm not even LOF but I think Lin has become the team's whipping boy.

First it was Harden and the coaches chewing Lin's ass out, now it's Howard blaming Lin for Dwight's incompetence SMH...:rolleyes:

I think Lin is being too passive. He needs to stand up for himself, stop being the scapegoat.

16. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

source: cyberx saw end of game and saw howard and lin going at it a bit.

Come on cyberx you are better than this.

Your last offering was if howard and asik dont gel then we trade them. That's the ultimate *no Shi**t sherlock* statment

then now howard and lin are animatedly dicussing heading to tunnel and now its howard 'isnt thrilled' with pg. seems like some more obvious from the TV shot to rumor hand to mouth Ive ever seen. We all saw them arguing too.

Howard expressing this at this early in season seems to be very toxic and just a rumor that I cant believe. We are 4-2 and barely lost played like dog shi**t.

I appreciate the rumors but the quality needs to improve here. I just dont buy this at this early this fast. I refuse to believe howard is this much of a diva that we cant go 6 games without it manifesting. Sorry I am doubting you OP and giving benefit of the doubt to howard for now. For now seems a bit trolly.

Love inside info though cyber and sorry but any good BBS has to vet all rumors and insiders constantly. this one just doesnt pass the smell test.

a heated exchange at a tough loss is common in games. heck my wife yells at me and me at her ya know ?

Come on cyber. step up your game son.

1 person likes this.
  17. Billionzz

Billionzz Contributing Member

There was nothing wrong with what Howard did there. It looks to me like he was asking Lin what happened.

If teammates are jumping his ass though he needs to jump theirs right back and stop this.

18. zaam

zaam Contributing Member

About five months, to be more specific.

19. Precision340

Precision340 Member

Really Dwight?! You're being patient with your non free throw shooting ass?!?! Learn how to make free throws before calling others out!

20. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

Dwight an Lin were in an animated conversation walking off of the court. That much you could see from TV. They showed DM in the 1st half sitting on the sideline and he looked ticked off in a major way.