1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Interesting tibbit during the Clipper's game

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by coffeelover665, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Caris

Caris Member

I am quoting Torocan with regards to Lin's shooting stats - Lin actually improved. ;)

2. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

How about this? Someone find the original facebook post. I can't. I can only find a guy on facebook quoting from reddit.

3. autoprt

autoprt Member

clips have just become my favorite team to hate over the spurs. watching orlando beat them and paul just got stripped and ball stolen from oladipo. orlando better than i thought this year.

4. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Oladipo is the real deal. Have to commend Orlando's management for the quick rebuild.

Stupid Cavs

5. lakedragon

lakedragon Member

I was at the game. I sit at the other side from the Rocket bench. I cannot hear what they were saying, but I video recorded some of the time-out just try to find out how they were interact with each other off court.

From my observation, they play very slow and without energy. Everybody looks sleepy and didn't have much interaction. When time-out, players just went to drink water and the coaches were talking together first then gather the players. Players just listen to the coaches and didn't have much conversation. So, I really don't see any moment that has enough energy to burst out something like what we are talking here.

Here are some links for the videos I took (I didn't make it public because it's kind of boring). But if anyone here want to do some CSI, have fun!!

http://youtu.be/TQVrn4EmkSY
    http://youtu.be/1AFwwfSto38
    http://youtu.be/KlJVoF-QcuE

1 person likes this.
  6. Pukimonster

Pukimonster Member

0:50 - that Asian chick everyone was talking about in the game thread yanks her top

1 person likes this.
  7. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Thanks for the links. I watched them. No fireworks in those anyway. . . .

Seems like it was pretty loud there.

8. autoprt

autoprt Member

i hear what you're saying but it is early in the season and it's a road trip and they were getting their #@ kicked. from what i seen overall the team has chemistry together and for the most part it's like a family i yell and say stuff in the heat of the moment but when it comes down to real business we're together even though someone on the outside may say otherwise if they were to hear us.

9. autoprt

autoprt Member

speaking of the clips doggone if they came back from 20 down. the more i see them i hate them, can't wait for the rematch.

10. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

We need some credible sources to verify this kind of stuff. Otherwise it is not worth discussing.

11. autoprt

autoprt Member

agree, if this was a courtcase it would be dismissed based on hearsay and speculation. no hard facts.

12. ShadowProphet

ShadowProphet Member

^only reason i watched the vid

13. ShadowProphet

ShadowProphet Member

Did anyone watch the postgame interview with Chandler Parsons on NBATV, I think it was after the Jazz game. But at some point he said something like "whats going on in the locker room is staying in the locker room". I thought that was a weird thing to say but maybe there is something going on we don't know about. I'm trying to search for it.

1 thing I do for sure see on the court is that DH doesn't like to give Lin the ball. You see it a number of times in each game that he looks Lin off (even if he is standing right next to him) to pass it to Harden or Parsons, cross court a couple of times too in the back court.

14. autoprt

autoprt Member

i've seen harden do this when lin wasn't consistently hitting shots or scared to shoot but lately he hasn't been playing scared.

boy i want the clips to lose....

15. ShadowProphet

ShadowProphet Member

at about the 1:03 mark. after rewatching it his statement isnt very incriminating;

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nba_tv/2013/11/07/20131106-gametime-convince-me.nba/

16. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

I'd like to know why you are asking us to "entertain the idea." What do you care if we believe this negative picture or not? Why are you trying to convince people?

17. autoprt

autoprt Member

i guess we'll never know....clips lost and Paul fouled out... sweet....

18. Onethingy

Onethingy Member

Thank you kind sir.

19. RoxOn RoxOff

RoxOn RoxOff Member

Thanks for sharing. Nobody's really saying anything but their body language is not great, which is to be expected when you're getting blown-out. Props on not secretly filming the hot chick like a creeper, takes a strong man!

On the other note, I don't understand why the burden has to be so high to post one person's observations - people are just sharing their experiences. If you disagree with them, just say you disagree. If you have contrary sources, provide them. To say you can't say anything unless you have a smoking gun is just not a good rule. Plenty have said more with less.

20. Lucky Charm

Lucky Charm Member

I could believe this but don't think it's as serious as it sounds.
    They all yell at each other. Even last year, I clearly remember JLin and James yelling at Asik (who would yell back :p) for causing them TOs.
    As some have pointed out JLin would yell at Amare and Carmelo in NY.
    That boy can take and dish, so dont think he's some fragile whipping boy who's gonna get stepped on :p
    I havent seen this from watching the broadcast tho, the only one I see getting yelled at by both H&H has been Casspi. I can tell cuz he always does this very animated shrug like "i aint do nuffin!", heh.

Thanks for sharing the vids lakedragon! I actually love watching these candids moments.
    This one is hilarious, guys watch at 4:05.
    Terrence quickly jumps in excitement thinking Coach McHale pointed at him to get on court ...but it was to Greg Smith. Terrence then sadly walks back with his half unbuttoned warm ups. Saddest thing ever :( lol. He gets a nice little pat from JLin tho.