1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

New Pre-game ritual

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Morlock O, Nov 5, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Jontro

Jontro Member

Bev was saying "imma get yo spot when i get back ninja"

2. Panda23

Panda23 Member

some of the crowd is HILARIOUS LOL.....

'You suck.. you suck!!!!'

"NO POST GAME!!!'

3. Pumpedupkicks

Pumpedupkicks Member

I love these two. Can't wait till Beverley comes back so we can see them in the same lineup.

4. CasaDolce

CasaDolce Rookie

Elite court vision! ;)

5. CasaDolce

CasaDolce Rookie

Or "I'm glad it's you and not me!" ;)

6. figment

figment Member

I adore their friendship :) I bet they read this forum and suffocate from laughing so hard.

7. DANgerous

DANgerous Member

Some girl posted this on the Rockets FB page:

Very interesting : [ Wanted to post my observations from the game last night but will lead the analysis to the pros on the site. My sister and I sat right behind Rockets bench which was great but we had 5 or 6 hecklers sitting right beside us that were super annoying. They were talking trash and screaming literally the whole game. I want to punch them in the face First, Jeremy looked good during warmups. He was making a lot of his jump shots. Not sure if they showed this on TV but Parsons, Harden and Lin have a new pre game ritual. Harden and Parsons facing each other with Lin facing away from them. Harden brushes Parsons hair, Parsons brushes Harden's beard. They do a couple other things that I missed then at the last second Jeremy turns around and they all bow towards each other.

First half was really hard to watch. Looks like dwight and Harden were super lazy on defense. Dwight constantly looks to throw outlet pass to Harden or Parsons. Jeremy was getting really frustrated. There was a play where Coach Mchale was yelling at Jeremy to run a certain play (Index finger and pinky finger raised). Looks like this is a type of "horns" play where they set double screens for Jeremy at the top of the key (one pick on each side). Jeremy calls the play, Harden gets the ball and goes iso and misses.

Mchale then calls time out and yells at Jeremy. Jeremy yells at Mchale back. I heard Jeremy say something like, "I AM trying to run the play." Mchale then yells at Harden and Harden just walks away from him. Mchale then looks at Jeremy and shrugs his shoulders kind of like, "there's nothing i can do."

Jeremy reall looks like he is not having a good time playing. He was constantly being yelled at by Dwight and Parsons between plays. To be honest, I really don't know why they were yelling at him. There were couple time where Jeremy wasn't even involved in the play.
    In 4th quarter, Jeremy checks in at 8 minute mark on his own. He looked at Mchale while walking to check in kind of like asking "I'm checking in right now right." Made me think maybe they have set times they check in? At the end of the 4th, AB was set to check in for JEremy during garbage time. Jeremy was playing well. I saw AB walk back to the bench on his own and heard him say to Mchale, "Jeremy's doing his thing. Just let him play." ]

8. rocketblood713

Dwights not in it lol uh oh ...

9. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

1. Is she single?

2. Brooks to me seems like he just doesn't care to much about being in a better role. He seems satisfied making 6 figures to play ball here in whatever role he has. I think he has family here and just seems satisfied with making a good living.

3. Not surprised at what she described..the other three want to run and make home run plays.

10. CarolNYC

CarolNYC Contributing Member

Here's my video of the pre-game ritual from last night. It's not the best, especially as the cameraman gets right in my way, but....Nice to see Jeremy still a part of it, even tho he's not starting. And I kind of like how those moments when he's waiting for James and Chandler to do their thing gave him a little time to stand and take in the whole experience of being back at The Garden. Also love the hearty PB & J hug. Don't know if Dwight's goofy little dance behind is part of it every night, tho. lol

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/H0N4kq_sOQA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

11. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

anyone with a good gif?

12. ctry2582

ctry2582 Member

That post on FB sounds about right. LOL

13. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

Thanks for sharing :)

14. wapz

wapz Member

;) lucky u

15. kfmfe04

kfmfe04 Member

Bandaid-on-chin version of Lin +10 on aggressivess

16. rocketblood713

I wonder why Dwight aint in it ???

17. zdrav

zdrav Member

LOL. Maybe explains their defensive struggles...

18. RoxOn RoxOff

RoxOn RoxOff Member

Dat Lin Bev Love <3

19. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

new pre game ritual with chandler pumps

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  20. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

:grin: