1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Clippers 11/4/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 3, 2013.

1. HoopFan

HoopFan Member

Especially with TT, you will need to have one big come out setting screen. Otherwise the lane is clogged...

2. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Dwight Howard needs to stop smiling and get pissed off. He needs to keep working on his FTs and his post moves. Stop rimming out dunks.:mad:

Harden needs to stop ball stopping - move the damn ball - and play 4 quarters, oh and find your outside shot.

Chandler Parsons- Find your outside shot, and learn to dunk like a man.:mad:

Lin - stop dribbling all over the place like a spastic person - find the open man or take a shot. You're not going to last falling down on the circus shots all the damned time.

To the team - learn to lob to DH.

If I didn't mention your name keep on doing your thing or get healthy.

3. akuma

akuma Member

hack a Howard.

4. farmer_jays

farmer_jays Member

5. torontoman

torontoman Member

photo of the game:

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. TJ VS TR

TJ VS TR Member

Isn't this supposed to be a good forum?

7. CasaDolce

CasaDolce Rookie

Silver lining ~ Jeremy protected the ball well, only one TO. I'm such an optimistic person lol...

8. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Im pretty sure Garcia got a tech for looking at CP3 too long.

9. Yao4REAL

Yao4REAL Member

Nobody can stop the pick n roll but I think Beverley recover is much quicker and still try to block the shot. Plus, Beverley always try to come up real close to pressure the man...Lin never EVER does that. Even Aaron Brook come up and pressure the man because Brook has the speed to recover very quickly. Lin acceleration and anticipation is way too slow. I am watching him and i see Chris Paul running around way too easy ...no pressure at all.

10. TJ VS TR

TJ VS TR Member

Thanks for the info!

11. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

One of the Charles Barkley quotes posted in the Dish sums up this game quite nicely:

"Yeah Ernie, its called defense. I mean, I wouldn't know anything about it personally, but I've heard about it through the grapevine."

12. ThisVoice

ThisVoice Member

I dont think Lin is given the green light to do what he did in the garbage time. Rocket's offense goes throu Harden, Howard, Parson. Lin is the 4th option, if he kept on attacking how does Howard and Harden get their touches? I honestly think that is why he is more passive playing with the first units. I think him coming off bench doing what he want would be a great idea.

13. Peaceful Elbow

Word! This loss means nothing. I'm pretty sure it will be a totally different game this Saturday. Clippers are getting their ass kicked.

14. OpportunityCost

Unless we had a back-to-back with the Clippers.

15. dxdx

dxdx Member

14 assists was the 1Q fiasco where Reddick was hot and no one, esp Harden, was good defensively.

16. gefforycook

gefforycook Member

Yes there are, but anyone dare to be labeled DOH?

17. figment

figment Member

There should be filters integrated into game threads that immediately censor out the words "fire" and "trade". I'm 100% serious.

18. TJ VS TR

TJ VS TR Member

Garcia was like: You shameful flopper!

1 person likes this.
  19. Gil

Gil Member

Chris Paul is virtually unguardable. Bev would have slowed him down a little but he still would have got his.

What Lin should have done though is make him work on the offensive end like JJ Redick did on Harden. Paul barely had to break a sweat

You have to laugh at the LOF's claiming he's undefendable now. That wasn't the narrative before the game from a lot of you. So many of you clowns were claiming Lin could keep him in check and he played him even in previous games. Tonight was a huge reality check.

Anyway the game was lost by Harden alone. Got torched by Redick tonight and never made up for it offensively.

On to the next one.

20. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Enough with the "if's" dammit.

"If we had won we wouldn't have lost."
    "If Harden went 20/20 we would have done better."
    "If Lin were playing with the Dream Team, nothing would have held him back."
    "If reality were not real, then something else would be real."