1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

McHale: Howard's health concerned Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by CXbby, Nov 4, 2013.

1. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

lol, no it's not obvious. You're basically saying every imbalance is due to nerve damage, yet many are corrected by therapists with nothing more than corrective exercises.

You act like it's not possible to train just one limb to be stronger, heck, that can happen from just favoring one side on a day to day basis.

#21 RV6, Nov 4, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2013
  2. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

I'm just glad the management team goes as far to check out the dudes glutes and hamstrings before committing to a long term contract.

3. Panda23

Panda23 Member

speakin from experience, i had plantar fascitia in my left foot, only my left foot. saw a physio and he pushed/pulled/ guaged where i was at, basically had really bad flexibility in my left hip flexor, and cause everythings frakken linked my calve was tight and that that was causing my foot issues. I cant think of anything I've done in training that would've caused that. Once got it loosened up had no issues.

4. Panda23

Panda23 Member

I'd hope they'd do that before signing him to an $88M contract LOL

5. IronicMan

IronicMan Member

Sounds like we need the Suns' medical staffs. They're great at dealing issues similar to this.

6. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I can't tell if this is sarcasm..but they actually still signed him knowing that. I can't imagine they ever considered cancelling the whole thing. One of the few players they would roll the dice for..

7. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Yeah sometimes we don't notice things like that because the body is so good at working around it. There is one theory that says things like that happen because the body is naturally assymetrical and some people have trouble controlling that assymetry.

8. Rocket Freak

Rocket Freak Contributing Member

Applied Kinesiology cured several decade long injuries and imbalances I had in just a few minutes. Sometimes, muscles stop contracting when they should which creates instability, and AK will restore the energy flow to the muscles. Before and after muscle strength test prove it. Dr. John Bandy in Austin is one of the best.

9. Rox23

Rox23 Member

Keep Asik, please

1 person likes this.
  10. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Yes, the Turkish wall is our source of strength.

11. jbasket

jbasket Member

As a man with back problems, I am fully aware. It is moreso that he will not be 100% until fully declared 100%.

12. akuma

akuma Member

not true. if your spine isn't straight (laterally) one leg could appear an inch or more shorter than the other as well as the pelvis not being level, resulting in noticeable strength and range of movement (flexibility) imbalances. Howard should be getting chiropractic adjustments along with the core strengthening therapies several times a week if not daily.