1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Will the rockets game be available tonight on NBAV in Houston area?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dragician, Nov 4, 2013.

Tags:
  1. dragician

dragician Member

2. CCapps

CCapps Contributing Member

No. Any Rockets game on NBATV will be blacked out in the Houston area. The only way to watch is with CSN, ballstreams.com, an illegal stream, or a VPN setup paired with League Pass.

However (and someone correct me if I am wrong) I believe that NBATV re-airs the games late at night (like 1 am) and those are not blacked out so if you have a DVR you can set it to record or stay up and watch it.

3. dragician

dragician Member

Thanks, man.

looks like it's better to go with Ballstreams.

4. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

Nop, no nbatv on Houston for rockets games. if u got ballstreams u will tho .

5. HTown_TMac

HTown_TMac Member

Unless your IP is somewhere overseas.. League Pass will be blacked out too.

6. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Will be re aired late tonight at 2am and also in the morning at 11 on NBATV

7. HOUSTONJS

HOUSTONJS Member

I thought everything was unblocked or something? I remember hearing about it starting last week for the Mavs game. I don't know since I have comcast but I remember hearing something about how every game was available for 45 days?

8. TimeZone

TimeZone Member

It won't be available at all for anybody/anywhere on League Pass will it? I don't think so.. I believe since it's on NBA TV that you can only watch on NBA TV outside of the Houston market and have to watch CSN if in Houston Market.

So, I don't think League pass does you any good even if you IP location is outside of Houston market area. It's ridiculous that they don't offer the NBA TV channel along with NBA league pass broadband.. The NBA TV channel will be blacked out around here and don't guess there is any way to get it other than streams you find on the net.

9. bmd

bmd Member

CSN Houston was giving a free trial for 45 days to Dish Network, Directv, etc. if they wanted to show the channel for free.

But they declined the offer.

So nothing has changed.