1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lin + Rockets Highlights - Houston vs. San Antonio

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by deedee82, Oct 24, 2013.

1. vincilicious

vincilicious Member

Blaiyan always posts very quickly- he has been wonderful for people who always misses the games.

I always prefer his videos over the NBA recaps... hopefully he will continue to produce!

Also you can read the quote in the video description:

2. Maknusia

Maknusia Member

He is still fighting on his sinus infection

3. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

4. Roggit

Roggit Member

If you keep up these sweet videos of Lin, I will love you for a long time.

5. CONAN 888

CONAN 888 Rookie

A lot of easy buckets and ball movement. Lol D12 push timmy down to the ground for the put back DUNK!!! This is going to be a great season. Stay healthy!!!

6. wwwh355

wwwh355 New Member

He is a fan....what is it matter?;)

7. hltiki

hltiki Member

He's a Lin fan from Norcal probably. His team videos are mainly of the Warriors. With that said, I'm sure he could care less what type of fan you think of him... Not even sure if he knows what a LOF is...

8. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

If the video includes highlights from other Rockets, who cares? LoF's are annoying because they **** all over a Rockets fan site in their hero worship for Lin. I could care less who makes a video and for what reason if it is about the Rockets.

9. skyline07

skyline07 Member

Lin+Rockets..........really? Why not just "Rockets Highlights" uhhhhh I hate LOFs

10. Roggit

Roggit Member

That is a very good question. Well put.

11. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

So don't watch it and make your own video then and call it whatever the hell you want? I honestly don't see how anyone can have a problem with this as the video is pretty good and not polluting the forum in anyway. A simple video name is far different than LoF's trashing the BBS with their idiocy, which actually does deserve hating.

12. Skyhoop

Skyhoop Member

Deedee didn't make the video. She's just posting it here. The highlight video is made by Blaiyan, who I don't even think posts here.

Blaiyan's profile picture on youtube is with a New York Yankees hat, which means he's probably a Knicks or Nets fan. Why would Blaiyan make a Rocket team highlight video if Lin isn't starting when he's a Knicks fan or something?

Beggars can't be choosers. Don't like it? Make your own and invest your own time and energy. Since Blaiyan is investing his own time into making these things, he's perfectly within his rights to say he will only make highlights of Lin with no team highlights if Lin doesn't start.

I actually like the Blaiyan highlights, since they tend to be more extensive and well edited than other highlight sources. The alternative is not "team only" highlights from Blaiyan, but rather no highlight videos out of NY by Blaiyan. Just say thank you and move on. Rocket fans should be glad of more stuff to watch on the internet about the Rockets, even if it's just about one Rocket and it's put together by a fan of another team. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, unless you're willing to put in the time and energy and replace his videos with your own.

13. chrispbrown

chrispbrown Member

Well ****, didn't know this was on TNT...

We're looking real good!

14. fuzzthetone

fuzzthetone Member

I meant he looked kind of gassed in this game. what happened to him?
    Playing "only 23 minutes" in a preseason game wouldnt make him look that tired. his previous games showed he was in great condition because of the off-season training, but definitely not this game...

15. Exel

Exel Member

Why not? You can't have a favorite player on a team? If he was LOF, you would only see Lin highlights and nothing else. Sheesh.

16. Patterned919

Patterned919 Member

Does Youtube pay you for views on videos like this? Where the material isn't original content?

Random question, just curious.

17. Skyhoop

Skyhoop Member

Good point. I just noticed he makes a lot of Warrior highlights.

18. Skyhoop

Skyhoop Member

He does say in the video description that he will stop making Rockets team highlights if Lin doesn't start, and will only make Lin highlights (so they'll just be Lin highlights, and no more Lin+Rockets highlights except for the alternating games that Lin starts, maybe). But that's fair, considering he's a Warriors fan.

19. Yang_Wenli

Yang_Wenli Member

The guy is not a Rockets' fan. He's a Warriors fan and only makes Lin/Rockets highlight because Lin is from the same area.

Honestly I don't give a crap which team is he a fan of. I have watched his video for over a year now and it's really good, including tons of other Rockets highlight and not just Lin stuffs.

20. JustAGuy

JustAGuy Member

Walking into a weird area. Officially videos like this are copyright infringement. At the same time, you notice them all over youtube because the NBA views it as free marketing. If they "notice" the videos, they are pulled, but they are kind of intentionally not looking if you aren't trying to profit.

It would be different, of course, if you tried to post a whole game (or significant chunk of one).

It is a different view from the NFL... good luck trying to find decent highlights of recent NFL games.