1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Where was Collier tonight?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaDakota, Nov 25, 2000.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I did not see him getting any PT, anyone know why?

DaDakota

------------------
    If Mankind evolved from Monkeys and Apes, then why are there still Monkeys and apes?

2. TeXaSalsa

TeXaSalsa Contributing Member

Just a thought DaDakota but i noticed Rudy was playing alot of small ball and guards tonight because the heat have a size and quickness problem.

collier isnt what i would call speedy either.
    not only that but i dont think as a rookie he'd handle that half court trap too well.

other than that rudyT mightve just been mad for some reason at him

------------------
    --TEX

3. tacoma park legend

tacoma park legend Contributing Member

Collier was where he should be...... the bench. [​IMG] Just kidding Since the heat have no true center there was no need to play him

------------------
    www.truebballfansite.homestead.com

4. Digaida

Digaida Member

Ouch TPL, lol, I've become pretty fond of the big lug...

I think Rudy wanted more of an athletic and mobile PF to match up against both Mason and Grant oh and the traps.

------------------

5. 3pointer

3pointer Member

There really was no need for Collier tonight, not w/the Heat.. its all about matchups when it comes to Rudy's system....

------------------
    If you are a positive thinking person but yet you listen to country music, isn't that odd?