1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

urgent help needed regarding Choppa Style

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by tigereye, Apr 8, 2003.

Tags:
  1. tigereye

tigereye Member

I have been trying to contact 104.9 tha'House Party all day long but no one answers the damn phone. So I decidedto come to you guys for help.

I have heard a version of "Choppa Style" mixed to tejano music or some sort of spanish music being played in the clubs and on 104.9. I tried to download it on Kazaa and WinMX but I cant pull up the song. Can somebody tell me the name of the mix or if its something 1049 just put together?

Thanx

2. tigereye

tigereye Member

can somebody help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really want this damn song or mix....................whatever it is.

3. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

Have you tried their website for a playlist?

4. tigereye

tigereye Member

I guess you mean 1049's playlist. everytime I heard the damn song I was in da' club and had no access to a computer. By the time I got home after being out all night long, I was too late to catch it on the playlist.

5. jwun

jwun Member

I'm guessing its done by one of the mixshow djs on that station...I think they are called the Choppaholix....dj koolaid or something. I don't know what song you are refering to, but from your description it sounds like a blend done by them and not an actual release or some kind of remix.