1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Need Advice] - Down South Issues

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by FTW Rockets FTW, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

I thought this thread was gonna be about loud black people at movie theaters.

2. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This isn't so much about whether you like it it is whether she likes it. Not all women are in to that sort of thing, the woman I am currently with isn't into receiving or giving, but many women do. If you are dating someone who does and you want to keep dating her then you best plan on regularly taking a trip down south especially if you want them to take trip down south on you.

3. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Fingerbang

[​IMG]

4. Salvy

Salvy Member

Is this your girl?
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

1 person likes this.
  5. Granville

Granville Member

Tell her that you want her to try a different flavored douche because you want to taste (insert flavor) and then suggest that you rinse her out at the car wash first.

6. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Some girls also claim to not enjoy it, but that's simply because most guys have no clue what they're doing down there. It's all about technique, and most guys don't take the time to hone their craft. My fiance used to be one of those girls, but once I showed her how good it could be, she quickly came around (pun not intended....or maybe it was. It's whatever. :) )

7. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

@OP...do not go Almu on us. Please provide a full report after discussing the elephant in the room with your girl.

Video would be preferable.

8. Mac#5

Mac#5 Member

Lol there was an EPIC thread exactly like this a couple of years ago

9. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

BS... Let me have her for about 45 minutes. I'll reupholster that p***y.

10. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

Lol dam

11. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

I've broke up with a girl a few years ago because of it. Amazing woman but it stunk so bad I could not venture down there again. Even if it was all good, my imagination would create the smell it seemed like.

12. glad_ken

glad_ken Contributing Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/37w9wBmQ-hA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

13. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

The next time you want to do something...

...oral down there, ask her to lay uncovered on the bed, sans clothing, and to close her eyes until you say she can open them. Then get up, go to the bathroom, and get a nice soft washcloth. Runs some hot water on it until it's very, very warm (great shock value, and believe me, that's a plus), wring it out, and then go back in there and slap it where you intend to go. After she yells a moment, she'll be glad you did. Use it sort of like a glove and clean that thing inside and out. Be very thorough, then toss the washcloth on the floor...

...and go to work. You will thank me.

(actually, this is a lot of fun even if your lady is perfectly clean down there!)

14. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

Dr Pepper makes it smell bad. If she drinks a lot of that, cut back.

15. bigben69

bigben69 Member

Maybe your wiener is making it smell.

I used to talk my ex into showering with me when that happened. Then at least it is a cleaner smelly.

16. MoonDogg

MoonDogg Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-z1Zvbz850E?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

17. ynelilvs99

ynelilvs99 Member

kay im a girl so ill help u out. does she shave down there? if not, convince her to. if so, she either has an infection or doesnt wash right. take a shower with her and see how she does it. if thats ok and it still smells, she needs to see a gyno. this is tmi but if she has lots of discharhe down there too, that is a clear sign of an infection. you can catch this too so be careful.

18. Stacy's knee

Stacy's knee Contributing Member

[​IMG]