1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Texans apparel/gear (not in USA)

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Panda23, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Panda23

Panda23 Member

With the NFL season back I thought I'd get some Texans gear, most likely Watt, just wondering if anybody knew of 'cheap yet good' or any other websites that are high quality, basically any decent alternatives to the official shops, I don't mind paying more just exploring options.

Cheers from Sydney

2. EffTheJazz!!!

EffTheJazz!!! Member

3. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

message me on a few sites I use in China that have been good to me

4. 45souf

45souf Member

I live in Germany,can I get some address too.