1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Beasley to be waived by the Suns.

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by accougar, Aug 29, 2013.

1. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Originally, I thought Beasley failed in Miami because he played on a team with expectations. My thought was going to the T-Wolves would decrease the pressure and allow him to thrive in obscurity. But he crashed in Minny and Phoenix. This guy has serious off-court issues that prevent him from being a net positive for NBA teams. Until he gets a grip, teams should run away. For a contender like the Rockets, the worst thing they could do is allow a unstable loser like Beasley to integrate for 30-40 games and then fall off the wagon again.

Even when he played well, Beasley would do some of stupidest things I've ever seen in crunch time. It's like the drugs suddenly kicked in and fried his brain.

I don't think he's salvageable and it makes no sense for the Rockets to pick him up. They need guys who can finish a war and be standing at the end, not a mental r****d who's gonna disappear in the middle of the night.

2. arjun

arjun Member

what a waste.

3. WNBA

WNBA Member

Beasley can find our young guys some good weeds. Would love Lin use some drug.

sign him now.

4. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Pg: derek fisher (and he didnt want us either, feelings definitely mutual)
    Sg: #wordaapp
    Sf: beansley
    Pf: #bewell
    C: darko mili (personally I dont mind darko for the unintentional lulz. Same with javale mcgee. But andrew bynum is still too good. Eddy curry has been irrelevant. And andre blatche seems to be turning a corner)

5. thumbs

thumbs Contributing Member

We need a poll on whether Rocket fans would rather have Beasley or Royce White on the roster. :cool:

6. WinkFan

WinkFan Contributing Member

That's easy. It's better to have Royce White sitting at home than to have Beasley on the bench. You can't put up negative win shares if you don't play.

7. Brutaldiego88

Brutaldiego88 Member

A super broke living under a bridge poor mans lebron.

8. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

For some reason I thought he misspelled "Super Cool Beans" in some kind of post-ironic hipster fashion.

9. eMat

eMat Contributing Member

On the prospect of the Rockets signing him:
    [​IMG]

But Kobe, Nick Young and Michael Beasley on the same team?! Please make it happen, Mitch!

10. J.R.

J.R. Member

11. Takeoff

Takeoff Member

maybe if we had never gone through the RW saga. but have we so no.

if i were his people i would try really hard to get him with john lucas, and then possibly the rockets. would probably be as stable as it gets if john could get to him.

12. JLOBABYDADDY

JLOBABYDADDY Member

We can sign him and then immediately trade him to the Knicks for 2 first round draft picks they don't already owe us. :)

13. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Please go to the Lakers...just for the lulz

14. H-Town™

H-Town™ Member

He seems to be a headcase to be honest with you. not sure he'll give 100 percent every game.

15. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

16. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Currently. Beasley's talent >>> T Jones, DMo, and Greg Smith put together. If roster spot becomes open. I'd take a swing at a foul ball in hopes of a potential home run.

17. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Lmao. Hard the be better than anyone wen you can't stay out of trouble.