1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets best 2nd rd picks of all time Yahoo

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jason3333, Aug 21, 2013.

1. jason3333

jason3333 Member

2. gwatson86

gwatson86 Contributing Member

This. Isn't. Yahoo.

It's the same dumbass who claimed Ralph Sampson is the most hated player in Rockets history. This guy's stuff needs to stop being posted here.

3. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I think Parsons went from underrated to overrated really fast. Everyone seems to think he's a star in the making all of a sudden.

1 person likes this.
  4. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

M. De Moor v Clutchfans

You fools need to stop posting his "articles."

5. krmclaughlin

krmclaughlin Member

I think Cat should be above Parsons. Parsons will probably go down as better when its all said and done, but so far Cat has accomplished more

6. StevieCrossover

How about the undrafted folks?

7. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

This list sucks, you could argue that Landry is more deserving the CP25 ATM, overall CP25 should be the better pick but his question was who has done the most.

Anyone who gets 3 teeth smashed and then backs it up with a at the time career high 27 points against the clips (yes i remember this game) deserves to be on this list. Man i loved Carl, i may be biased towards him but he is so underrated from his stint with the rox to currently in the NBA, he would be a pretty good fit next to D12 if u ask me. Dam u Sacramento

8. SunsRocketsfan

15ppg 5 reb 4 assists 49% fg 39%3p

18 and 7 in the playoffs and hes only 24. Id say he is a star in the making.. Of course not super star status or maybe not even all star but hes a star in the making. Oh and did i mention hes good looking too?

9. choujie

choujie Member

Mobley was closer to an All-star than Parsons is now,and Landry's impact wasn't any smaller than Parsons, if at all.

Parsons is a good player, but gets overrated a little somehow.

10. MaliciousMonkey

did anybody read the comments?

Somebody mentioned Calvin Murphy.

11. NewAge

NewAge Member

Are you, guys, crazy?
    Ever heard of a certain Mr. Calvin Murphy?

12. Artie_Fufkin

Artie_Fufkin Member

Yeah, but why is NOBODY mentioning Calvin Murphy??

13. meh

meh Contributing Member

It's pretty funny how with every one of his articles, you see so many people taking him seriously without even checking to see who he is.

I think he's working up to his ultimate piece: "Rockets most overpaid players of all time" and answer the question with Jeremy Lin. He'll probably get so many web hits Yahoo will just hire him full time.

14. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This guy deserves the Vernon Maxwell Portland fan treatment for having that article at Ralph Sampson was the most despised Rocket of all time.

Find Jake the Snake, DDT

15. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I came here to say something about Calvin Murphy.

Guess a couple people beat me to it, though.

16. verysimplejason

Mobley for now but when all said and done, might be Parsons unless he's traded.

17. Panda23

Panda23 Member

He is an elite level "glue" type of player imo, but just doesnt have the physical attributes to be a bonafide star, obviously I'd love him to prove me wrong

18. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I am happy to report I've managed to disassociate the name Yahoo from the reputation in my mind for professional sports reporting. As soon as I saw Yahoo, I thought of YCN and didn't click the link, nor really read responses beyond what was necessary to confirm I was right.

Good job, Yahoo. You've degraded your brand. Hope you enjoy the page views from tricking web-surfers who are looking for real news.

And congratulations are in order for me for finally wising up and realizing nothing good will come from Yahoo for sports.

19. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Playing a lot of minutes. That is far from being a star. Parsons is a key starter, but he's no star, and never will be.

20. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

YCN = Bleacher Report