1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

**Rice Military/Upper Wash/Memorial predator alert**

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by LonghornFan, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

Damn I just moved from Detering and Lacy. I would be keeping watch from my balcony if I were there now.

But yes, that area is filled with very good looking women that walk dogs at all times. I know for a fact because my girl did all the time and whenever I would go with her, I would notice an abundance of others.

I will inform my old neighbors though. One of them is a neighborhood watch type of guy. Always keeping an eye on the hood

2. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

Why don't you just smack him with your Wookiee and tell him you "Hand Solo". Taste of his own medicine and all that.

3. Xsatyr

Xsatyr Member

Did anyone ever see that fat guy who used to sit on a bench at the Memorial Park track? He always had an expensive camera with him. This was at least six years ago but he was there for about a year.

4. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

Tell me more about these "youngster girls."

5. GanjaRocket

GanjaRocket Member

I don't feel bad for him. I just think he shouldn't be shot.

its a big ass city. weird **** happens and it shouldn't bother you enough to have the reaction "this guy deserves to die"

6. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

He's not really going to shoot him, but it's a fair emotional response a normal human would have to a pervert exposing and jerking himself in our neighborhood. Easier to be unattached when it's not happening close to you. While it wouldn't sicken me personally to see this, I would feel obligated to bear mace him / call the cops / yell at him or some combo of those things. The real threat is if the dude escalates things and if there are kids around, so the public perv really should be stopped asap.

7. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

There's no rehabilitation in these guys. Just like you can't rehabilitate being straight or gay. That's just the way they are. So they should be shot.

8. GanjaRocket

GanjaRocket Member

Or we can just accept there are pervs and we can let them be pervs lol

9. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

JFC, you're still on this trip. If they wanna be pervs, be one in your own home. It's not acceptable to hide in dark spaces, pop out when a female walks by, follow her home and then proceed to jerk it in public where there are many children around. You're failing, quit posting. I also take it you're not married nor do you have children.

Anyways, I made up a bunch of signs with the picture and we put them on all telephone poles and in everyone's mail box along his street and the one behind it. I also made a police report on the phone and through their website. I met about 10 different neighbors and 4 had seen this guy in the past week "prowling" and noticed him as a creeper. We were thanked many times since there are so many single ladies and children around the area. Just hoping the douche see the sign somewhere and immediately high tails it out of this area.

10. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

Way to jump to the worst possible scenario.

Pervs get sick, if it's only been a day, it's really not that big of a deal. Pervs usually get perverted from ingesting another perv's feces or in rare cases a mosquito bite.

Most likely your perv is constipated or something, if he doesn't return to normal in the next couple of days you should take him in.

11. Buck Turgidson

Is this the flyer you posted?

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  12. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

wow. dude looks straight up like a dick tracy character.

13. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

this person is clearly not using the D.E.N.N.I.S. method

14. LonghornFan

Seriously, I just LULZ'd super loud. Awesome, episode is A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

Repperz.

15. cdeezballz

cdeezballz Member

You should've ran up to him, pointed and started laughing... "OMG, its so small... hahhahaahah"

16. Precision340

Precision340 Member

wow.. that's pretty sick.. only a matter of time before he builds up the nerve and act on those impulses :eek:

17. Han Solo

Han Solo Member

hahaha ah man, would rep if i didn't get the ability taken away for being gay

18. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Honestly, he just looks like an innocent black man in a tanktop going for a walk. My suspicion is in an attempt to be some kind of white knight, Longhorn made up an emotionally charged story and took pictures of him because he found blacksonblondes in his wife's browser history. Wouldn't be the first time he's pulled a story out of his ass.

But hey, atleast you're noble.

1 person likes this.
  19. LonghornFan

Sorry tard, your ****tangents are no longer worth a read. LOVE the ignore feature, really cleans up the 2013/YOF/YOH and your dilapidated **** off the forum walls with ease.

#59 LonghornFan, Aug 8, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2013
  20. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Say what you want about Zimmerman, but atleast he confronted an innocent, but suspicious looking black male, head on. Longhornfan ran into his bedroom, jumped under his duvet and posted a made up story about him online.

Don't know where society is headed.