1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Freaking out...anyone experience paranormal

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Jmcballer88, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Jmcballer88

Jmcballer88 Contributing Member

I just tried waking him up about the noises and he wouldn't wake up. I'm so pissed

2. Jmcballer88

My tv and bathroom light are on ...

3. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Technically if you did believe in the supernatural, 3am-3:59am is when things happen. It's already almost 5am. I would say the coast is clear.

4. Jmcballer88

Lol yea you are right I need to fall asleep

5. Jamers

Jamers Member

maybe you read and didn't share that facebook comment.. now they're coming after you... die!

6. Jmcballer88

I feel like its targeting my roommate

7. throwedyung14

throwedyung14 Contributing Member

I remember in college we kept hearing noises come from the pantry... turned out a possum burrowed through the attic into the closet and made a nest. Scary stuff.

8. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

You'll be fine by now it's almost morning. Update us if the problem persists tonight though.

9. TdashDUB

TdashDUB Contributing Member

Something I typed up from previous paranormal thread

part 1

part 2:

10. Jmcballer88

That is crazy dash I have previous experiences as well

11. Jontro

Jontro Member

Don't worry, it's probably just a ghost.

Not like it's Kirk Snyder.

12. M.G.

M.G. Contributing Member

The ghost just wants to play hind and clap with you!

13. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

OMG!?!?!?!?!?! NOISES?!?!?!!? AT NIGHT?!?!? WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO!?!?!?!? :eek:

:rolleyes: Ghosts don't exist. You watch too many movies and your roommate now owns your scaredy butt and he will tell this story forever. Go to sleep, youngster.

Oh, wow. TW coming in to an entertaining thread to become the center of attention? You don't say...

14. Dutchrudder!

Dutchrudder! Member

Wait, you heard whistling and clapping noises in the back room, but you didn't go into the room to check it out? It's probably two homeless dudes having sex in the recently vacated apartment.

15. Jontro

Jontro Member

If you're white, I suggest you go see what it is. Trust me, I've seen enough scary movies and this is the correct move.

1 person likes this.
  16. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

Is that for Eastern or Central Time??

17. BDswangHTX

BDswangHTX Member

this is very true. when I pull all nighters for class, I make a point not to go outside between 3 and 4 am to have a stog. maybe that movie the 4th kind freaked me out a bit (even though the movie was disproven), but still. things go bump in the night around that time.

as for the op. I live in a 3 bedroom house by myself. the house was probably built in the early 70's (though we remodeled the inside), but never the less...I'll sometimes hear voices coming from down the hall, or in certain rooms, or in corners of the house from time to time. always happens when at night when i'm by myself. I thought I was crazy until my brother totally came to me one day without my ever saying a word, confirming what I had already known.

really weird stuff. the voices never seem malevolent though, as it just sounds like people are talking at a get together or party. therefore, it's never really freaked me out too much. I've always figured if there is such things, they probably prey on the weak.

18. Jmcballer88

There is something in my apt. My parents house is haunted

19. oldgunrules

oldgunrules Member

My daugter had the same problem a few years back. I didn't believe her when she told me she heard someone whistling by her window. Her bedroom is at the second floor facing the street, it'd take some serious work to get up there from the outside. The next night I went and checked it out myself, sure enough, I heard the whistles! It was weird and creepy as hell cause it really sounded like someone was whistling on and off. Not only the volume but the pitch was changing as welll. As it turned out, it was the window that wasn't completely shut. It was windy, and the window gap was just enough for the warm inside air and the cold wind to interact and create that kind of noise.

Fortunately she was still young and already "brain washed" to believe there is no ghost. She wasn't actually less scared than myself :)

20. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

^ Have you noticed how there is never a "whistling" in rooms that don't have AC or near a window? :eek: