1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's the EAST FINALS Game 2 as Tatum and the Celtics host Haliburton and the Pacers. Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

About The O.Casspi/R.William Free Agency Pick-Up

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Jah, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Jah Jah Bings

2. Jah

Jah Member

If I get banned, that'd be real messed up. I think the Moderators would be fair enough to start at the beginning of this thread and see who was being hostile and antagonistic. It would be fair to ban those hollering about banning me and to some of the butt-hurt simpletons cursing me out for not bowing to a hostile, fringe element of fans.

Anyone can see I was thrown to the wolves even when I admitted my misunderstanding about the CBA rules and the horde of clones kept lining up to take cheap shots at me. I think the Mods will definitely see that and see that I am in my OWN thread therefore, I have a right to defend my thread against pure Haters......and racists.

3. Panda23

Panda23 Member

WHY HAVE DIRK OR PAU GASOL WHEN YOU CAN HAVE KKWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMAYYYYYY BROWNNNNN!??!?

4. Jah

Jah Member

Hey, my favs White stars:

Rik Smit/ Mark Eaton
    Tom Chambers/ David Woods
    C. Budinger/ C. Mullin
    Bob Sura / Jeff Hornacek
    White Chocolate/ Goran Dragic

(I don't come across a racist. I point out a racist. Big difference)

5. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

i think we need a stickied thread with basic cap info

6. wfeebs

wfeebs Member

So to sum up this thread, Jah doesn't know anything about cap space or the sport of basketball, but he's extraordinary at picking out the non-existent "racist fanboys"? Oh ok got it.

7. Rockets590

Rockets590 Rookie

Jah y u so smawrt mayne

8. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Jah I just seen a Howards interview. Kelli Johnson asked him what made him select Houston (paraphrasing of course) and he said The City of Houston red nation, red rowdy, Coach McHale, Playing with Harden and the Dream were big factors. LOL he didnt mention Parson. not saying he wasn't a reason to him signing.

Another thing IMO I don't believe we will trade Parson. Asik and maybe Lin will be traded. They have value, you know that right.

9. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

Jah, you have clearly been consistently trolling throughout this thread. Even an idiot can see that. I doubt you'll get banned, but stop acting so innocent.

10. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

someone's calling out racist fanboys and passive Liberals like it's D&D in here!

turrible.

11. Oracle

Oracle Member

The chance of Parsons to be traded is just about 0% because of his salary. As I have said it before, only Lin and Asik have salaries that enable trade (Harden and Howard are the untouchables). The non-guaranteed contracts are there to to work as fillers in order to make ends meet would a trade come Morey's way.

12. Karolik

Karolik Member

So racist they want Beverley to start over Lin.

You sir, are a paranoid fool.

13. lakersuck

lakersuck Member

Lol clutchfans is white supremacist now? I don't think I've ever heard that. And Jah, the way you speak about yourself shows that your at least kinda weird but more probably really weird.

14. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

I hope to God that was in SAS's voice.

15. Mav-Hater

Mav-Hater Contributing Member

What the Jah is going on here? It was slow so I read this. I really should have stopped with the 1st post. I think my little Yorkie Rocket knows more about the salary cap than Jah.

16. HAYJON02

HAYJON02 Contributing Member

I'm pretty sure Jah learned his rhetorical skills on Sundays from people dancing with snakes in the ghetto. He really imagines himself as some sort of righteous biblical martyr. What a strange, overly prideful individual devoid of humility or objectivity, and obsessed with basketball race conspiracies on top of it all! Do you think he's more annoying in person? I think the high school prediction was right on.

1 person likes this.
  17. Jah

Jah Member

Easy fella. I know much more now after a refresher course.....thanks to the witch-hunt committee by the likes of you, to make it a daily ritual to crucify me. And as far as basketball....I wouldn't worry what you think I don't know. I played the sport, talked the sport and will be proven right over time: Parsons will be traded before Asik. Mark my words.

18. Jah

Jah Member

Exactly! Those factors are much more realistic that helped shaped his decision to join the Rockets. And Olajuwon is a much bigger influence to Howard's decision than Parsons.

Yet, you still have a horde of gullible Rockets fans thinking the "Great Chandler Parsons" was the supreme reason Howard joined the Rockets. I just shake my head in shame at that embarassment. Granted, all he did was answer some questions for him, man. Lol.

19. Jah

Jah Member

Hey bro, I'm not trolling but thanks for the support......and I am innocent in this mess. C'mon now. Smh.

20. LikeMike

LikeMike Contributing Member

Why is this thread still open? It was opened either by a troll or by a guy that had no understanding of the CBA rules - his misunderstanding was cleared up at the beginning, after that everything in here is just trolling, fighting and calling people racists (how did this start by the way? we have the most cultural diverse team in the league...).

Man, I miss those times on Clutchfans about a couple of years back...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.