1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

About The O.Casspi/R.William Free Agency Pick-Up

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Jah, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dutchrudder!

Dutchrudder! Member

[​IMG]

2. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

That's horrible grammar. Yes, i'm insulting your grammar now.

3. RocketsFan69

RocketsFan69 Member

that was funny to read

4. Crutch City

Crutch City Member

You are kind of asking for it. I mean, if you want it to stop, you should stop replying to peoples comments. Your frustration & embarrassment is like blood being spilled in shark infested waters, and you just keep chumming for them. Silence is the best option at this point. Put pride aside.

5. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

Lock this up...

6. Jah

Jah Member

I have never seen a pathetic display of sorrowfulness from a human being that calls himself a Man. You, sir, is the definition of a passive Liberal.....not that I'm a Republican but I'm a Man! I hold my own.

They better off stop replying to me, and two posters here already suggested that to these far-right, fringe fanboys. I mean, get some exposure away from just Clutchfan.com, dude. On any other board, these loons will get owned like the extremists they are.

Any fanboys suggesting Love/R.Anderson/C.Parsons over a Superstar talent like LaMarcus Aldridge can't be as mainstream as the rest of the NBA fanbase. These are fans that would rather have this starting 5:

Pekovic
    Love
    Parsons
    R.Anderson
    Rubio

than this lineup:

Howard
    LMA
    D.Granger
    J.Harden
    C. Paul

You get the drift? They may be part of Cluthfans but these are NOT voice of the Houston Rockets fanbase. A fringe element at the most.

7. wfeebs

wfeebs Member

who the f*** would want that lineup? Dude you started off as a joke in this thread and you've actually gotten worse...lock it up, ban Jah, please mods do what needs to be done

8. Jah

Jah Member

A minority fanbase right here on Cluthfans.com would take that lineup of Pekovic, Love, Parsons, Anderson and Rubio over the lineup I put up. You part of that base too. You angry and whiny......running to the Mods because your feelings hurts? Just do yourself a favor and don't comment on this thread if you have those liberal sensibilities, boy.

Understand?

9. HoustonTexas

HoustonTexas Member

Please don't cut Greg Smith :(

<iframe src="//instagram.com/p/cNjvilE4CV/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

10. MazelTov

MazelTov Member

Leave the cap space aside for a minute,I mean can you really imagine Monta Ellis plays with James Harden,Dwight Howard and Chandler Parsons?
    Right now it's the perfect situation for the team unless we trade Jeremy Lin for a true point guard that might even be better.
    Monta Ellis is a very talented player,but he hogs the ball,which means James Harden and Howard will score less and it might decrease Parsons's growth as potential star in the NBA.
    I know Monta there might be suggestions for Ellis to play both guards spot but then Lin will have to come of the bench,and if this particular scenario won't happen then Monta would have to come of the bench,he wouldn't like it either.
    But role players like Morey wisely signed are great adding to this team,he didn't invest a lot of money to sign them and their job is just to come of the bench,bring enthusiasm and score points,that's all.
    Too many stars with too much ego can definately kill a team,right now is the perfect situation.

11. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

This is by far the worst thread/OP I've seen for a while. But I keep visiting this thread for pure giggles. MUST RESIST...

12. Amir's Johnson

Here, I'll make it better. We are dropping Williams during the season, and I bet Camby is/will be a Rocket. #igotthesources

13. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Is English your second language?

#153 napalm06, Jul 25, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2013
  14. haydenfisher342

15. koopa

koopa Member

U r jah stoopid

16. roslolian

roslolian Member

WTF? It's not how that works at all.

1) First of all your thread title is misleading, it was a rant about Monta Ellis and Jarrett Jack :rolleyes:

2) Monta Ellis? Really? We get the guy who hogs the ball and jacks up 1000x contested mid-range Js and put him in a system that is predicated on passing and having no mid-range Js? We have no need for him, Ellis "might" give the Rox a handful but his teams always end up losing anyway. If he can make that alley oop 3 over Parsons consistently then maybe you can get him then.

3) We don't have 6.5M in capspace to sign Ellis or Jack, if we had that much money then there'd be no need to waive Delfino and Garcia. All we had was the room exception for 2M, and then the ability to sign players to min contracts. You can't sign guys for more than vet min, and you can't combine vet mins LOL as another poster said we can't combine 20 vet mins and get LBJ.

17. Cygnus33

Cygnus33 Rookie

What. The. Hell. Is. This?

Aside from all the other idiotic things said by the OP, unless you have the balls to actually say who you are, don't imply that you are anyone who matters.

No one cares who you are, Jah.

18. MoochieCoochie

MoochieCoochie New Member

It's gotta be Royce. How's Philly, Bro?

19. WinkFan

WinkFan Contributing Member

The racists want that lineup. Obviously.

20. Rockets590

Rockets590 Rookie

I understand you but frankly you need to study more. Don't worry when you post again when you are more knowledgeable you can point your finger/mouse at us and say i told you so. Until then, though, please CHEEEEELLLLL BROSKIE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.