1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Aaron Brooks says he's back with the Rockets!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by redhotrox, Jul 18, 2013.

1. CCM721

CCM721 Member

There is a much better explanations for why the media downplayed Lin once Harden arrived. The biggest reasons being the fact that he was no longer in the largest media market in America and because ESPN tends to not really care about run of the mill average Point Guards putting up 14 and 6.

I feel certain that there is a more logical reason for the Houston Chronicle rewriting an article than some random guy going off on a tangent in the comments section below the story.

2. OremLK

OremLK Member

Linsanity was in large part because of the Lin/Tyson Chandler pick and roll. Dwight is a better version of Chandler. So I think Lin will be OK.

3. GameChanger

GameChanger Member

Jeremy Lin appreciate thread

4. megadon

megadon Member

1. Chronicle never deletes articles, they did with me twice. It ain't a coincidence you naive man.

2. Fact that Lin has been ignored during the whole Howard recruiting process was a red-flag for me.

5. ag3ntgandhi

ag3ntgandhi Rookie

6. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

Yeah, like your face of the franchise claim,lol. You don't know no more than anyone else. If lin is traded,which is possible or if its open competition,you don't know who will start at pg. If you did, you would've called this signing genius. Or maybe Lin should change his name to get a fair shot as you suggested in the sig

7. NICK3QB

NICK3QB Member

Please tell me you aren't really this dense. So if I start rambling off the names of Christians thats you don't know that will shut you up?

If I beg the Knicks and Nets fans to take you back will you please go back? I swear the word around town is they miss you.

8. megadon

megadon Member

you're an idiot for responding to my posts. Or you have a reason to respond to anyone with an different opinion. I already said that this forum is full of Anti-Lin trolls. Some with big agendas to smear lin. You just look like one more anti Lin troll.. I on the other hand will just state the truth.. who wins the argument here douche-laluche?

9. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

If I prefer Bev over Lin, does that make me anti-Christian? Despite my... you know, belief in Jesus? Just want to be sure before I make any big decisions.

10. ag3ntgandhi

ag3ntgandhi Rookie

[​IMG]

11. megadon

megadon Member

the Osteen one was hilarious dude. The fact that you had to reach at straws to name CHristian people who dislike Lin makes me Laugh and quite frankly not take you seriously.

If you can not name a Christian person that does not like Jeremy Lin and his game, you lose dude.

12. megadon

megadon Member

this confirms it :grin:, Anti=Lin troll on the loose..

13. cbk41

cbk41 Member

Rep. These Lin detractors just don't get the POLITICS of the NBA. It's far too complex and convoluted for them so they just choose to ignore it like children.

You're doing good work, my man. If I were privilged enough to get Chronicle articles deleted, I'd know that my day was complete.

14. ag3ntgandhi

ag3ntgandhi Rookie

[​IMG]

15. NICK3QB

NICK3QB Member

Yeah, you are that dense. You must be like 12 kid. I admire you sticking my your boy Jeremy this late at night.

16. megadon

megadon Member

Nope.. but i never made the argument about a typical fan. I made the argument that Lin's beliefs has caused devisiveness in the Houston Rockets management.

Never said that people can't have a strong fan support of Patrick Beverley. Though that would be a bit strange considering that Beverely hasn't proven anything at all in the NBA quite yet. If you said that CP3 should be the PG of the rockets, that would make more sense and no one could argue with that point.

17. ag3ntgandhi

ag3ntgandhi Rookie

For the record, I like Lin and really want him to stay, but... I also think megadon is an idiot. Who knew! You can think both!

1 person likes this.
  18. megadon

megadon Member

Dude, i'm not even taking you seriously anymore.. seriously, have you named a christian that does not like Jeremy Lin's b-ball game yet? cmon. you are hilarious dude

19. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Don't really care what you or anyone else thinks about my support of Bev, to be completely honest. Just wondered how far your theory extended... thx for genuine answer. :)

20. megadon

megadon Member

wow, okay. I'm glad you like Jeremy. I don't know you from a bag of beans. but hey, i can call you an idiot too.. yay!