1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA 2K3

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by austinrocket, Mar 24, 2003.

Tags:
  1. kidrock8

kidrock8 Member

From their online update, I think they have Yao at 71.

2. LiTtLeY1521

LiTtLeY1521 Member

71?!?!!??!?!? WTF!!! That's sad. Eddie Griffin is 73. Mo Taylor is 69. Man...Dikembe Mutombo is 82. Alonzo Mourning is 85. TODD MCAULLIFE IS 72. That's just sad. I think he should be at least rated as 80 overall.

3. austinrocket

austinrocket Member

yea, i think yao is at a 71 on the roster update.

4. Drexlerfan22

Drexlerfan22 Contributing Member

I edited Yao's ratings on my game to what I think are pretty reasonable numbers, and he's 78 overall.

5. Ghettostar85

Ghettostar85 Member

I bought the game today! but i haven´t had time to test it.........can someone give me yao and hawks ratings?

6. LiTtLeY1521

LiTtLeY1521 Member

Well.......I made him 106!!! 71 is pretty sad. In the next NBA 2k4...I expect him to be at least 79...

Anyways. I haven't tried the online version. I need to get XBox Live.

7. austinrocket

austinrocket Member

who plays socom online here?
    i just got started on it, and its great. definitely the best thing i have played yet. online that is

8. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

I go to this site for ratings.

http://www.hoopscitylive.com/~wallyhopp/2k3info.htm

For those guys, just go to the NBA Div. link, then Midwest, and then the name of the Rocket you want to create.

I don't know if they list by what they think or by online ratings. They had Yao at like a 71 I think, but changed him to an 80, I think. They also have changed other players ratings.

BTW, they also have some slider options that make the game seem pretty realistic.

9. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

you say roster updates for NBA2K3, does that mean you can download the updates? Since Yao was not signed when the games came out.

I agree, i hate the game play on NBA live, it is really frustrating how the computers defense is, i always get stuck on them. like they are holding me.

I love NCAA 2003 though. great game.

Is NBA2k3 really that good? I remember hearing the series were not that good. I might switch from EA to Sega. All of you saying the sega series kills EA's.

10. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

I don't have the online thing with my PS2, but you can get roster update WITH Yao and others. Some sites give you the ratings they give, though. From what I read, I don't think the Yao update is all that great. I don't think he has a picture or a sound. (So that the commentators can say his name.) Not for sure though.

I used to be a Live fan until last year. I switched after I played 2k2. I bought 2k3 and I really love it. JMO.