1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin scores 45 points in SF Pro Am

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by demarco1, Jun 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. knickstorm

knickstorm Member

what indication is there that he'll do worse? He gradually improved throughout the season. IT was his 3rd offense, 3rdteam, 3rd coach in 3 years.

Finally there may be some stability heading into a season which bodes well. Short of dropping 18 points 8 assists, ~50% shooting, people here won't be satisfied.

He's gotta shoot great from 3 pt range as well, not turn it over. Never ever let the opposing guard score on him, and hit every big shot down the stretch that he takes.

2. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

I didn't say he would do worse. I'm pointing out that if people criticize Lin if he performs far better, there will also be a ton of people who will not allow any criticism of Lin if he performs worse.

Thus ABJ can be used both ways.

3. knickstorm

knickstorm Member

if his numbers drop to 12 pts, 5 assists, 39% shooting, it would be awfully hard to defend him.....even the LOF know this.

4. Panda23

Panda23 Member

inb4 nic anderson stylez regression

5. kwongadong

kwongadong Member

if his numbers rise to 16 pts, 8 asts, 45% shooting, it would be awfully hard to hate him.....even the LOH know this.

6. AvgJoe

AvgJoe Contributing Member

haters gonna hate.

7. knickstorm

knickstorm Member

true, but at least we'd know it's irrational hate if he puts up those numbers.

8. AvgJoe

AvgJoe Contributing Member

I think we already know it's irrational hate.

True rocket fans wouldn't hate on Lin for what he did. Maybe disappointed he got injured during playoff, but not hate.

They may hope to upgrade the PG position by trading Lin, but not hating a PG helped the team to playoff.

Haters gonna hate and the hate you know it, is irrational.

9. apcgamb24

apcgamb24 Member

So just because he thinks that a dream of trading Lin is a sad dream, he's automatically not a Harden fan? You don't think he can be a fan of both? I mean mistake me if I'm wrong but both are still currently on the Rockets right? I know it's hard for you guys to believe, but some people actually support all players on the team.

Anyways idk if he has been bashing Harden before but with this specific post your response is embarrassing

10. TJ VS TR

TJ VS TR Member

So you're saying TMac never benefited from playing with Yao?

11. TJ VS TR

TJ VS TR Member

Your obsessive hate towards a contributing person of the team and enthusiastic fans of the team is certainly not what's best for the team.

12. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

There is a very short list of people whose obsessive hate of Lin and his enthusiastic fans would have any bearing on what's "best for the team".

Les, Morey, McHale, Harden and Dwight if he chooses to be here... That's probably about it. And since there is absolutely no indication of any of these guys feeling that way I think the team will do just fine no matter what any of us fans say here on clutchfans.

13. TJ VS TR

TJ VS TR Member

Just because there is no bearing doesn't mean it is best for the team.

14. JamesHarden

JamesHarden Member

"many LOFs" Lol, he's mad.

15. King1

King1 Contributing Member

You have to be kidding? My opinion of Lin's idiotic fans or below average opinion of him as our starting PG has absolutely no bearing on the team. You can't possibly be stupid enough to believe that.

16. King1

Irate. Can barely see straight.

Like I've said many times, you will never find a larger group of idiots then Jeremy Lin's fan base. It's pathetic

17. DXtreme

DXtreme Member

Dude, Yao was a freaking Super duper awesomeness of endless space jams of not even 100 Kobe's can match. If Yao said to someone/fans in China " go die" , they would actually go and kiill themselves.

Jeremy Lin in China? The dude can't even say he's Chinese or Taiwanese or American.

Don't put Yao and China in the same sentence with Lin , Lin doesn't deserve it until one day he can proudly say he's Chinese.(period)

18. megadon

megadon Member

Once you start with the insult, you know you lost the discussion. It is funny to see your obsession with smearing Lin at all costs. It's pretty evident to see from all fans here.

19. King1

That's not true. I smear Lin's fan base at all costs. I've said many times that I think Lin is a good person who would be good coming off the bench. I smear his fan base. Once you can't even get your facts correct, you've lost the discussion. I couldn't careless what his fans here think of me. That should be evident by my comments towards them.

20. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

Dude.

enough already

All you are doing is crapping up the board.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.