1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Several Rockets will work out in LA with Dwight

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RV6, Jul 11, 2013.

1. RollingWave

RollingWave Member

meanwhile.. Royce White and twitter.......;)

2. tzou88

tzou88 Member

I think people are overreacting about Lin not commenting on social media about Dwight or anybody else. He's a big boy and a professional, he's not going to let trade rumors keep him down, considering the fact that he's already gone through plenty of that **** getting to this poin.

3. PainNoLove

PainNoLove Member

Ice Cube isn't coming to Houston for his concert, so they have to go to him.

4. johnstarks

johnstarks Member

Part of Turkey is considered in Europe and part of Turkey is considered in Asia. So it depends on which part of Turkey he's in.

5. ahhh

ahhh Member

Harden picks first

TEAM HARDEN/TEAM DWIGHT
    Parsons /Bev
    Smith /Garcia
    Anderson / Jones
    ??? / Canaan

asik dmo can't go

so it's between: lin ohlbrecht casspi williams roycewhite

so yeah i think it'll be very telling whether he's there or not

6. 45souf

45souf Member

Rocket west training camp. I can dig it

7. 45souf

45souf Member

Royce has been traded to Phily

8. ahhh

ahhh Member

rolleyes...
    but to answer you seriously the trade hasn't gone through, we need to move him or waive someone or else dwight ain't getting signed tomorrow. oh and royce said "it'd be an honor to play with dwight" or somethin

9. RoxTurk

RoxTurk Member

He lives in european side of Istanbul, so yes, he's literally in Europe.

10. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

Lin/Anderson/Garcia/D-Mo/Howard
    Beverley/Harden/Parsons/Jones/Asik

would be a fairer matchup.

11. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

Training areas of Toyota Center are still being renovated.

Harden invited them to LA when season ended for bonding. It's something he learned at OKC. Chemistry off the court translates to chemistry on court. Glad to see these young guys are real serious about winning.

12. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

PBev try anywhere near LA live, great places all round and stay at JW Marriott

13. hubeijames

hubeijames Member

Jesus Christ guys. The definition of "Europe" depends on the context, and I don't think any of you are right-wing xenophobic Europeans so there's no reason for you to clog up this thread insisting the definition that excludes Turkey is the only valid one.

14. DXtreme

DXtreme Member

15. webattorney

webattorney Member

Response

That's was funny. If Lin was allowed to be a floor general, I am sure he will be there. But when your value is perceived as a catch and shoot Guard, I am sure he can practice that aspect of the game elsewhere.

16. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

Yep thats why Les is going to keep him to bring in all the money from Asia!

17. akxninja

akxninja Member

Not sure why everyone thinks the players will isolate their own teammates because of trade rumors. This is a tight group if anything they'll bring em in to get their mind off things like such, and you're still working on your game regardless if you're teammates or not before begin of training camp. And any chance Lin/Asik is still with team, they'd show up barring national team duty, etc.

It's just silly to think the core didn't extend invite to Lin or Asik (both part of the 'core' at least for now) and vice versa, how they would be so petty as to not show up because they're butt hurt about management circulating their names in trade rumors. These guys are all mature for their age and know its a business, and from what I've seen so far they're a very professional group of young men.

18. kumakun

kumakun Member

Seriously...where's Jeremy Lin, I haven't seen any updates on his Twitter OR his facebook and he's a social media w****, he has youtube videos, lots of fb pics, twitter updates, NOTHING since before Howard. And with this even, he SHOULD be posting at least something. For someone who uses social media as much as Lin, this is really a red flag or something's happened.

19. cfansnet

cfansnet Member

Now that's interesting. But I'll have to go with Team Howard.

20. kcd

kcd Member

He really doesn't use social media that much. He barely tweets. If you search around twitter/instragram/tumbler you'll see lots of fans taking pictures with him in Palo Alto area. He's also working out at Stanford and also has played some proam games.