1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Dwight Meeting. Rumors, Tweets and Updates.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BigMaloe, Jun 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

Classic Dwight move especially coming from a Magic insider. This is Dwight's chance to prove all the naysayers wrong. He knows the obvious choice is Houston from a basketball perspective but does he have the mental fortitude and say no to a Lakers franchise with its huge history & fanbase?

I honestly think he can and he will.

2. meh

meh Contributing Member

Why would he return to LA as a hero? Is Kobe suddenly going to start kissing his ass now? Are Laker fans going to be jumping for joy that he's still a Laker? If you read the Lakers board, the entire reason why they want Howard there is so he can attract a 2nd star. They don't want him to stay there because they like him. They want him to stay out of necessity, because the alternative is so much worse.

If Howard understands how Laker fans feel, there's no way he'd be expecting a hero's welcome by re-signing the way with Kobe

3. Jamers

Jamers Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

LOL. Why dafuq does he need to please Kobe and Jack, or ANYBODY for that matter?

5. CALI_MOST_WANTD

Aint that the truth. I for one have never really cared to much to show my Teams color or pride. But surrounding myself around LA fans in there stadium all drunk ill keep my bragging down if I was to go lol. We already know how much like animals their fans can act like.

But true lets wait and see. I hope for the best. I for one can say if it doesnt go. Ill never care for Howard again. We will move past it and continue to thrive.

6. H-Town™

H-Town™ Member

Yo thats the funniest gif ive seen in a while LMAO

7. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

[​IMG]

Just lol if Dwight is worried about pleasing Jack Nicholson. If true there is no hope for that man.

8. i3artow i3aller

LA is coming across so completely desperate. You're getting dumped chumps. You like apples LA? Cuz Houston's home to D12's new barbah! Howdya like dem apples?

9. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

lmao neverr seen on ewith a pction

10. conquistador#11

jesus, how does this thread not have 5 stars..that's all..carry on..

11. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

its 8am in the east where'ss the ****in updates

12. TheSource

TheSource Member

https://twitter.com/Derek_GoldenBoy

im not feeling this guy. first off he is not "james harden" barber he may have cut his hair before because here is a pic of james harden with another barber http://instagram.com/p/aPNn8TNlfS/

second who in the hell interviews a barber? something telling me that this is the same stunt that the realtor pulled.

also here is another pic of another barber cutting james
    http://instagram.com/p/QidfWPtlYR/

now dont get me wrong im not saying this guy is lying . im just pointing out intresting stuff that i see

i still hope dwight signs with us

13. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

Unknown in Houston? This past season, the Rockets had a more successful run than Kobe and Jack. Throughout 99% of the season, the Rockets were seeded above Kobe and Jack. The kicker is that it was a team with Kobe and Jack that already had Dwight Howard. Imagine if Dwight was with the Rockets instead. Kobe and Jack would be hosting their TWC show during the playoffs.

14. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

Brian K. Schmitz @MagicInsider
    Returning to L.A. as a hero, pleasing Kobe and Jack Nicholson, trumps diving into the unknown in Houston.

someone needs to smack this guy

15. H-Town™

H-Town™ Member

There's more than One barber shop in Houston. Derek_Goldenboys is probably the closest to the toyota center or something

16. kissOFdeath95

kissOFdeath95 Member

Ok guys

We need to recruit two people for today.

One to go sit at Hobby for the day

And the other to go sit at Bush (maybe two people on that one)

And do some howard watching.

Any takers?

17. TheSource

TheSource Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>I know what is going to end the CSN embargo….I'll share it with you next...</p>&mdash; Matt Jackson (@MJ4Sports) <a href="https://twitter.com/MJ4Sports/statuses/352399634372632576">July 3, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

18. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

You are just pissed because you didn't post it first. You are pretty easy to read. Just enjoy this time, it's not a competition. It's about the Rockets making a move to become great once again.

19. OTMax

OTMax Member

I'm intrigued

20. conundrum

conundrum Rookie

Can someone out Dwight in touch with Lebron? Make sure Lebron tells him how winning cures everything and while 4 years ago people were calling him a coward and burning his jersey in Cleavland, they are now can only compare him to greatest basketball player of all time and how Cleavland would love to have him back in 2015. Winning trumps everything, Houston gives you the best shot at it, don't be a sucke.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.