1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Dwight Meeting. Rumors, Tweets and Updates.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BigMaloe, Jun 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

lmao this is priceless

2. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

The few LA fans I've spoken to don't want him. I wished them good luck with this Meeks fellow.

3. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

Berger really is insulting to Howard isn't he?

4. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Nah there is some news posted. It was Night Of the Barber.

5. i3artow i3aller

6. i3artow i3aller

7. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

*Gifs...hate auto correct

8. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

I couldn't help myself

This one made me chuckle

9. CALI_MOST_WANTD

Family from Houston so that's how I became a Rockets fan even though I was born and raised here. I stay out here in the High Desert Victorville area. So I've been a fan as long as I've hated the LA Fakers and especially Kobe CRY-ant! Fans don't know how to act. Last championship to see them riot and try tip over a bus that pushed its way through traffic to avoid it. Sick people. But than again LA fans have never acted right. *cough* Raiders*cough* which is why I've always said ill root clippers as an LA team(even before they had above .500team.) I still havnt been able to make it to a game though sadly but it is on ny to do list along with a Houston Home game. My girl was going take me to the November game this past season for my birthday but that didn't work out. But if everything goes great I would love to make it to the first one this season just to rub it in. But yes always great to run into other Red Nation fans! Very few Rockets fans out here in California. One my friends was one the few I've met which is why we became friends in high school. He wodon'tis Tmac Jersey and we talked Rockets basketball. He was more a Tmac fan than Houston though but loved the team and very few LA fans also dobt know the Rockets started in San Diego as an California team.

The suspense is killing me. Been up all night thinking something would break in the news.

10. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

It's going to get pretty bad if he does leave the Lakers. They've already started this whole "He's a coward! He doesn't want to stay and have a team built from scratch around him!"

All while I bet so many of these guys were praising Lebron for doing the same thing and talking about how selfless he is to go to another man's team.

Schlereth yesterday was talking about how Dwight asked for a third superstar and how bad that is because Dwight should want to be the man and shouldn't worry about whose on his team! blah blah blah!

I mean really...this is the same thing that ESPN loved Lebron for. Lebron didn't want promises of being built around, he instead went to a ready made team. If Dwight was smart he'll be doing the same thing.

11. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

cmon dwight make a decision already

12. CALI_MOST_WANTD

lol see you when you when you get here I'm going go clean out home depot for all the red and white paint. Lol. That would be a sight to see and how mad LA fans would get to come across there whole city blasted in Rockets colors.

13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

They think they are guaranteed a title every 3-5 years or so.

So to them, their franchise is invincible. But the CBA is changing, that extra 30 million in a SnT is huge going forward. It's going to encourage players staying on their current team, the heavy repeater tax means even the Lakers will think twice before just going over the cap.

Oh and they have a owner whose proven nothing yet.

Yeah yeah yeah, players want to play in LA...players want to play in New York too, The Knicks don't have a lot to show for that.

14. don grahamleone

It will stop during the day. Just don't hit anything say, pre 5am.

Wow, this guy pretty much called it already. LA is out. And hearing they won't sign and trade means one thing... it's US!!!

15. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

16. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

On page 225, at around 1:00am, things went into berzerker mode on Clutchfans.

17. don grahamleone

It appears that we will land Dwight.

Houston Fan Responsibility:

Please do not post that gif of Daryl Morey's face doing that action on the Lakers Forum. We don't need fans like YoYo out in california getting harassed for being a Houston fan.

18. Jharden13

Jharden13 Member

Looks like it..

19. don grahamleone

Shhhhh.... It wasn't crazy. It was normal Clutchfans activity. With a touch of over-happy.

20. H-Town™

H-Town™ Member

Am i the only one who doesn't give a **** if we get Dwight or not?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.