1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Dwight Meeting. Rumors, Tweets and Updates.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BigMaloe, Jun 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 00rocketgirl

00rocketgirl Contributing Member

oh crap. my bad. No significance to that at all. I just grouped some of the people together who I thought would sit next to each other, closest to Howard, what faces I found best matched the faces, etc.

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Guess that's a joke about Morey and his low balling ways.

3. Htown's Finest

So because Adrian Wojnarowski did not report it you don't believe that the Rockets met both Howard and Smith tonight? Didn't we see a little kid call out Wojnarowski for lying tonight?

4. Adam_Sweeney

Adam_Sweeney Member

It didn't seem that he thought he was lying so much as claiming that he was misinformed.

5. Nachobar

Nachobar Where’s my chips?

I thought I left my openness to the idea of him being there in the last sentence..

6. HtownSportsFan

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Chandler Parsons who took part in meeting with Rockets &amp; Dwight Howard: &quot;Meeting was great &amp; very promising. His main focus was winning.....</p>&mdash; Mark Berman (@MarkBermanFox26) <a href="https://twitter.com/MarkBermanFox26/statuses/351611619954012160">July 1, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

7. tzou88

tzou88 Member

Why does Pistons want Jsmoove so badly? They're not gonna compete any time soon and adding Jsmoove would make them that 14th pick hell.

8. HtownSportsFan

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>More Chandler Parsons who took part in meeting with Rockets and Dwight Howard: &quot;...and we will give him the best opportunity to do that.&quot;</p>&mdash; Mark Berman (@MarkBermanFox26) <a href="https://twitter.com/MarkBermanFox26/statuses/351611889056358401">July 1, 2013</a></blockquote>

9. Htown's Finest

Well your post was kinda contradictory so I don't know.

10. GIGO

GIGO Member

lol, I didn't know it was you who made it. An interesting pic choice and a good work! I see that Peter and Thomas haven't been matched yet and could still be used instead of Judas if you'd like. :)

FYI
    [​IMG]

11. Adam_Sweeney

Adam_Sweeney Member

Look at Mark Berman getting the scoop...on everything we already knew.

12. Htown's Finest

This is why I would not sign with the Pistons if I was Smith. Pistons are not going anywhere anytime soon so why waste your peak years on a team that can't compete for a title? I hope this is Josh's thinking but we will see.

13. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Ha, Les could play judas if he wanted to. He is signing the checks.

14. TheSource

TheSource Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Following encouraging meeting with Dwight Howard, Rockets will look not to fall-back position free agents, but to pieces to go with him.</p>&mdash; Jonathan Feigen (@Jonathan_Feigen) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jonathan_Feigen/statuses/351613994307559424">July 1, 2013</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Rockets' next LA meetings will be with Corey Brewer and Mike Dunleavy, accordng to a person with knowledge of the plans.</p>&mdash; Jonathan Feigen (@Jonathan_Feigen) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jonathan_Feigen/statuses/351614205847289857">July 1, 2013</a></blockquote>

15. redhotrox

redhotrox Contributing Member

16. Htown's Finest

I wonder if Parsons talking about giving Dwight the best chance to win is from his own (Parsons) opinion, or is he simply quoting the opinion of Dwight?

17. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

I dont know. They hardly ever know what they are doing. They annoy me. Their fans will not start buying tickets to see josh smith shoot 9000 jumpers.

18. 00rocketgirl

00rocketgirl Contributing Member

Well my photoshop doesn't want to open today (or most days), so a majority of that I made using faceinhole.com but they didn't have spots for all of the heads, so then I added Rosas and Tad and the ipad in on microsoft word, covering up existing heads (that's why they're boxy.) So it would be really complicated to try to change out Judas haha.
    But great identifying diagram.

19. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

@ChandlerParsons to Y!:"Meeting was great.Very promising.(DH's) main focus was winning & we will give him the best opportunity to do that"

20. Htown's Finest

No way the Rockets can add Howard and Smith to the team (if the Rockets did indeed meet with both Smith and Howard for dinner) and then add Brewer or Dunleavy as well without getting rid of both Lin and Asik. The Rockets must have trades already in place for both.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.