1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DocRocket Speaks!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BasketballReasons, Jun 12, 2013.

Tags:
  1. rlmjdime

rlmjdime Member

Hate to see you go Doc. Morey himself could not guarantee something is going to happen when courting a player. It is a fluid environment and I'm not sure why so many can not understand it.

2. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

I think that is his last coded message.

Im guessing the paper is the contract, thats the rockets already made it, with all the terms, ready to be signed by Dwight.

and btw thanks for the memories and the good times DocRocket. :cool: Stay safe!

3. Victorious

Victorious Member

Bravo my man. Laid it out to everyone. Hope u don't go, really enjoyed trying to decipher your stuff.

4. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Naw, Doc, i was just messin' with you , man! You know Clutchfans need your posts to keep us on our toes. As a matter of fact, you should find a way to post more throughout the year. You know, change it up according to the time of year.

5. Painting_Shade

Painting_Shade Contributing Member

I dont blame him though.. some annoying people here.

6. DreamRoxCoogFan

Never said I was speaking for everyone else, but don't count me as one who was hanging on his every word. I lost interest in that long ago.

7. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Hope this is a wake up call for you ****ty posters in the GARM. The same thing happened with cyberx. Frankly, I don't think this board deserves insiders with the way some posters are around here. You can't have nice things if you don't deserve them. Farewell Doc, it was nice reading your posts over the years, even before I was a member.

8. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

On behalf of those of us who never did what caused you to take what I hope is a hiatus (and a short one), who didn't insult you and, in fact, attempted to explain to the unwashed masses that someone with inside information is just as subject to people beyond their control changing their minds as anyone else in "the real world," you have our (at least my) apologies. The GARM is what it is. More members equals far more people who take cheap shots without reason, and post without a discernible thought process. There are simply too many of them, and not nearly enough mods.

At some point in the future, I hope you change your mind, Doc. Be well, and consider the Styx Forum.

1 person likes this.
  9. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Start speaking English....

... are you cryptically insinuating that the Rockets are about to swing a deal involving foreign players, catching us all by surprise?

10. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Right on!

11. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This too! ^^^^^^

12. Han Solo

Han Solo Member

Because he's the insider Clutchfans deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll taunt him. Because he can take it.

13. Firebomb525

Firebomb525 Member

Doc, please...don't go...

I can't deal with these feels...

[​IMG]

14. ruhroh

ruhroh Member

Aww man. I always enjoyed reading Doc Rocket's coded messages. I don't know understand how people can get annoyed with him. All they have to do is not read his messages. His posts are much better than some of the crap on the bbs. Hope you stay but, if not, farewell. :(

15. DaneB

DaneB Member

Yeah but I've always thought he was more of an Edward Nigma! haha :grin:

16. PhiSlamma

PhiSlamma Member

For every Nash that says Kobe helped sell him on the Lakers, or Carmelo who says he is friends with Kobe, there seem to be a number of other guys -- who almost always want to remain anonymous -- who don't want to play with Kobe or want away from Kobe if they are playing with him.

I put up a post earlier tonight from an LA radio guy, Rich Schwartz I think it is, who said that he has consistently heard from players they don't want to play with Kobe. And this is a guy in LA saying this!

If Kobe helps us land Dwight, that would be great.

17. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Naw. I was just hating.

18. PhiSlamma

PhiSlamma Member

I haven't been around much in years. And I haven't read much of what Doc has written.

That said, if you can't read what he's saying and see the truth in what he's saying or the value in what he's saying, well, that's sad. Clearly this is someone who knows what he's talking about and has sources. As Broussard would say, "multiple sources."

Take care, Doc. Hope you come back, or stick around, but take care either way.

19. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Fairwell good prince, it has been fun talking to you and reading your posts.

Thanks for all your code and inside stuff, my email is still the same, hope to hear from you occassionally.

DD

20. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Good to know the dips***s pushed away docrocket, who, right or wrong, always made the board interesting.

Too many posters on here with "I CALL BS" license plates on their cars.