1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Support Yao Ming

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by HOPE, Mar 18, 2003.

1. kobo

kobo Member

A prime example of an attempt by mass media to manipulate the situation for a desired outcome.

2. billyzhou

billyzhou Member

Yes, just voted

Poll Results
    Amare Stoudemire

Carlos Boozer

Caron Butler

Dajuan Wagner

Drew Gooden

Gordan Giricek

Nene Hilario

Yao Ming

3. billyzhou

billyzhou Member

ah, this is the first poll, now i find the second poll, some suns of b*tch create the poll on messege board, they want Yao lose, no way:mad: ,

4. fzjordan

fzjordan Member

i voted Yao also.:D

5. LA's #1 Rocket Fan

Why does CBS Sportsline.com vote for Amare over Yao? They say we the fans vote Yao over Amare but they take Amare over Yao? So this is why they start a new poll (if these polls are linked) so fans can agree with them after we already have voted, total BS.

6. Iceberger

Iceberger Member

It really makes me sick to see that somebody at CBSsportsline would do something like this. Let's see, they started a poll that didn't go their way. So, they just couldn't accept the fact Yao is chosen as Roy over Amare by a large margin. they decided to start a new one. As of this moment, Yao is leading in the second poll. Then, guess what they are doing now!? right. They still voted Amare over Yao, displaying the so called poll results on the front page of their website when clearly the results were opposite. I don't think it's worth my while taking part in these You-kow-they-never -allow-Yao-to Win polls. Forget it. fellow fans! they are worthless, and pathetic. Hehe, talking about lying right in front of our eyes.

7. LA's #1 Rocket Fan

They got Yao ranked ahead of Amare in the Rookie Player Ranking section with a ranking for 73 to 69. Yao's Ranked the 3rd best center behind Shaq and Miller, Yao getting close to second with a ranking of 73.4 to 73.9. Amare's Ranked 16th best PF next to B. Grant and J. Williams. Yet they still link their front page with this poll and go on and state CBSsportsline.com picks Amare for ROY.

8. uac

uac Contributing Member

just voted

9. kobo

kobo Member

Somebody needs to email them how badly they stink.

10. harumph

harumph Member

i find it funny/apalling (sp?) how they have tried to rig the poll. they have created the list with amare as the first possible selection & Yao as the last. they list them in alphabetical order... based on first names! they even got it wrong, since "ming" is his first name. so "amare" is the first one you see, rather than "stoudamire" which would/should be third last (second last if they keep yao's name the wrong way around).

i've never ever heard of an alphabetical listing based on first names, totally dodgy. this poll is soo crooked it would make Jeb Bush/Florida's electral commission(er) proud :D

11. harumph

harumph Member

i want the edit function back... :mad:

i meant i've never seen an "offical" poll/survay/listing based on first names..

just had a look and the 2nd poll was started 1 week after the first. is their a weekly poll to see who will be ROY, or is it just a small man trying to get the result he wants?

12. munco

munco Member