1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chron: Yao Mania at In 'N Out Burger

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by lancet, Mar 23, 2003.

1. barbourdg

barbourdg Contributing Member

I am there for a week, every May, and you would be surprised how fast you get sick of Hotel Food and want to venture out to In & Out!

2. olliez

olliez Contributing Member

Paris & Venettian, these are two of the best.

:p

3. ewfd

ewfd Member

Now if Yao only had a Beatles mop top.

4. winwook

winwook Member

In 'N Out rocks! Nothing beats a Double-Double "ANIMAL STYLE", baby! These places are always packed. I have no idea why they haven't taken over the country yet.

5. LA's #1 Rocket Fan

Man I love In & Out burgers but damn their long lines at each and every single one I've been to. I don't even think of it as fast food though, because it takes 15 mins before I get my order and it takes 10 mins just to get to order. But I got to agree the food there is good and cheap! But just thinking Yao in line there I don't know how he couldn't get mob, the lines are very long at least at the ones I've been to and very crowed; litterally cars jam pack and people sitting outside. These are not the places where you go and get out in 5 mins. I wonder if Yao ordered anything from the secret menu?

The hat is pretty good too, love their crispy chilly chese fries and hotdogs but I don't care too much for their sandwiches.

6. AGBee

AGBee Member

Someone needs to do a before and after Photoshop of Yao with a big burger gut.

7. coolpet

coolpet Member

OHHHHHHH I almost forgot! IN N Out always get the nice looking people working there! unlike some other fast food places! :eek:

8. matrixReloaded

not officially on the menu, but everyone knows about "Animal Style" ;)

Great place to eat, too bad it takes a while just to get a place to sit.

9. MFW2310

MFW2310 Contributing Member

10. rocketlaunch

rocketlaunch Contributing Member

if you ever driving through witchita falls texas stop at ronnies hamburgers its the best you will ever have.

11. bury3

bury3 Member

I crossed the Pacific Ocean last year, halfway around the globe, to visit LA, SF, and Vegas. Out of 50-something days in the U.S., 20 of those days involved eating at In 'N Out.

******* best burgers I've ever eaten. I'm actually sad I haven't had them for almost a year now.

12. Verbatim

Verbatim Member

In and Out is pretty good burgers. They don't have very good fries, however.

I go back to Bay Area once in a while and I shop at the outlet mall at Gilroy, which has a In and Out joint.

I have to say that the first time I tasted an In and Out burger was in LA years ago. It seems it was bigger and better, a long time ago.

It's still not bad now but it's not the best deal in terms of burgers out there.

13. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

2 words

BECK'S PRIME

14. kidrock8

kidrock8 Member

Charlie's Hamburger's on I-10 is hands down the best.

15. BubbaMac

BubbaMac Contributing Member

Why are they taking the bus? Is Les that cheap?

16. Woofer

Woofer Contributing Member

OMG, I love those freaking fresh shoe string cut potatoes! Much better than those frozen kind everywhere else. Part of the allure of the burgers and food at In and Out is that the meat is pretty choice too compared to McD's at least.

17. Woofer

Woofer Contributing Member

The security checkpoints would take longer than the bus trip. Unless they had a charter, and even then, the traffic at each airport... It only takes me about an hour to drive from Oakland to Sacramento if you go at a *good* time.

18. Gutter Snipe

Gutter Snipe Contributing Member

Dave's Drive In on 16th Avenue in Calgary, Alberta. Fresh flame-broiled burgers with bbq sauce, and if you ask for a double they might give you a triple. They also have amazing real fruit milkshakes in about 20 different flavors.

It's the only thing that I miss about Calgary.:)

19. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

It's cool to see Yao is popular outside of H-Town...

Althought let the man eat...

:p

20. verse

verse Contributing Member

:mad:

i guess i'll have to be the one to represent san antonio, texas:

CHESTER'S HAMBURGERS, BABY!!!!