1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TV] Survivor 26: Caramoan

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RV6, Feb 12, 2013.

1. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

The wife and I say this every season when it appears that someone can't just keep quiet, it's people lose sight of the goal.

2. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

congrats cochran. he deserved it.

3. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

My gosh when did these people come off that island? Brenda looks like she's 9 months pregnant.

4. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

dafaQ finale was tonight?

5. ron413

ron413 Contributing Member

yeah, a 5th Survivor ERic dude had a medical emergency in first few minutes of tonight's episode so they did the "final 4" a bit earlier than some may have expected...

6. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Cochran with a well deserved victory. Neither cry mamma or skeletor deserved to win.

7. RockFanFirst

RockFanFirst Member

Glad Cochran won, but man...that was one boring group of finalists. Sherri's speech to plead her case was priceless; no substance whatsoever, just like her gameplay.

8. GRENDEL

Cochran deserved it, glad he beasted those last 2 challenges to make sure he made it to the final 2.

The wife and I were really surprised that there was so much thought about voting out Dawn because of her crying momma angle, pretty much everyone hated her.

Sherri was just clueless and man did she turn into a major B when she she saw she wasn't going to win with Erik.

9. updawg

updawg Member

I agree. Taking dawn and sherri was a no brainer. Nobody like dawn and everybody thought Sherri just rode coattails. Being a b**** didn't help either

Congrats to Cochran, I was hoping he would win. I'm curious what this paper he wrote is all about

10. SuperHighFly

SuperHighFly Member

Filming was done in May-June 2012, so its been almost a year since they've been on the island. Also I'm pretty sure no one on that island knew who Malcolm was, because his season hadn't aired when they started filming this season.

11. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I forgot about that...he wouldnt have lasted 2 weeks, if they had known.

I'm glad cochran won, he deserved it.

What did y'all think about Brenda asking Dawn to remover her teeth? I thought it was a valid request, since Dawn said she would have stayed in the game, even without them. However, i didn't like that Brenda made it about her, as a way to make Dawn feel the embarrassment she felt.

12. cardpire

cardpire Member

that was some dark, sadistic stuff. and i loved it.

13. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Man I was covering my eyes because I was so embarrassed for her; I couldn't believe she actually did it knowing she wasn't going to win.

I'm having a tough time believing that Malcolm won fan favorite (isnt this his second time?) he isn't that appealing to me. I think Cochran should have won it. Can a winner win fan fav and the comp too? I've only been watching survivor a couple seasons.

Cochran's answers and replies are some of the best I've heard on survivor. He is going to crush so much p**y now.

14. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

Wow, they had to wait almost a year to find out who won. The players probably had a good idea who won, but Cochran had to wait a year to get his money. Must have been a long long year.

15. SuperHighFly

SuperHighFly Member

It was a valid request up until the point where she went from asking to pushing. Very cringe-worthy. It was so cold-blooded, but it made me like Brenda even more. Kinda of fell bad for Dawn, such a desperate person for acceptance (and money).

Can't believe a person who went invisible for 2/3 of the season is probably going to be the most memorable one. She should be invited to play again, and if they do HvV2 she should be a villain.

16. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

He didn't get it last year but I remember he was very close. This year it was obviously because of his looks. Btw that excerpt they showed of his acting on The Bold and the Beautiful was horrendous, jesus christ.

Brenda was kinda invisible for the first half of the season but I always noticed she was a excellent competitor in challenges, especially the swimming based ones, despite her tiny frame. She would've definitely given Cochran a run for his money if she made the finale since she was a strong competitive and never betrayed anybody (besides Andrea but that was justified). She was the last true challenger to Cochran which is why I think she should've gotten Fan Favorite. Plus she's smoking hot. Shame she lost by a percent. that must feel ****ty.

17. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

brenda would have won if she made it to the end, kinda wonder how many votes Eddie would have got

18. GRENDEL

Past winners have won the fan favorite vote as well in the past.

19. updawg

updawg Member

I'm not so sure about that. But it would have been tight between her and cochran. I think Eddie would have received 0-2 votes max.

20. GRENDEL

Yeah, I think Cochran still had the master plan all along and most everyone would have recognized that. Brenda would have garnered some votes but I think he still would have won.