1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin is a large reason of why we lost this series

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ScolaIsBallin, May 3, 2013.

1. TJ VS TR

TJ VS TR Member

Sorry grammar Nazi, typo. :cool:

Should have been someone, not something.

2. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

All I have seen you do, in any thread, all weekend long, is post about other posters and not players. Lin's play is worthy of criticism. Any player is up for criticism. This is a forum where we discuss players (their successes and their deficiencies). This is about game action and roster moves. If a controversial player plays poorly, there will be significant discussion about it. Give this some thought:
    [​IMG]

3. Roxlove

Roxlove Member

You have been excused, but kindly note for the future that the problem was not merely one of grammar, or of a single errant word. Your entire sentence structure and choice in wording produced something that was rather indecipherable, to me at least. I am not one to harp on someone's grammar or a misspelling. But I truly could not tell what the f you were saying there.

4. TJ VS TR

TJ VS TR Member

This is certainly not the reason I came here in the first place. I came here to root for the Rockets making the playoffs. Unfortunately I just can't stop myself from letting this slide, after seeing this very upsetting phenomenon.

5. TJ VS TR

TJ VS TR Member

WTF???

"Someone saying bad about Lin and criticizing is civil; the unwarranted hate Lin and his fans got was not. Vastly different."

WTF is wrong with that? If your reading comprehension isn't very good, just read more.

6. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Injuries and the brunt of the grueling 82 game season, plus trying to carry a very young and inexperienced team newly constructed.. The **** isnt as easy as some might think it is pimpn. Lol. That's why I sit back and laugh at all the know it alls. Not just on here but on several other forums I follow.

7. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

On the cool this is not English 101 lol. It is a sports forum Rox. Some people are typing from their phones, tablet, or other devices. So typos and grammatical errors will happen. So please lighten up on correcting people grammer on here. Bwhahahahaha

8. DuDDleyDawsonII

This x10000 I been lurkin for years I seen threads just as bad as Lins or worst y'all Lin fans are so sensitive go look up some past threads of Trevor Ariza or Raver Alston somebody rep this man I cant

9. Air Canada

Air Canada Member

Leave NOW... HAHA :rolleyes:

10. nchan

nchan Member

Jeremy Lin is a large reason of why we lost this series? LOL, you're given Lin too much credit.

11. Richard Djunk

Richard Djunk Member

This thread is complete ****. Yes, I'm stating the obvious.

12. Air Canada

Air Canada Member

One of my problems with Lin... he's the one guy on our team that many times I feel I'd beat him one on one... I'm not sure he'd start over anyone in the league on other teams. :(

13. linvetb6

linvetb6 Member

When Lin went in harden asik and parsons were out.... Argument not vaild

14. MamboRock

MamboRock Member

Which part of his post are you referring to? His grammar sucks and I don't agree with most of his opinions. But still what he said is very understandable. Perhaps you are not a very smart person?

15. Jetfuel

Jetfuel Member

Since I can't see your facial expression, I can't tell if you're trying to be funny, sarcastic or just trying to troll?

16. felixng2012

felixng2012 Member

Lol you would get owned by any D3 basketball player probably. Smfh at any old scrub that thinks they can beat nba players. Even the scrubbiest of nba players is much better than the average D1 college player.

1 person likes this.
  17. CP30

CP30 Member

I know this thread is about the playoffs and not the regular season but I think Lin gets more flack than he deserves.

He had a not so impressive first half of the season but that was largely because it was a brand new team full of youngsters. He had a very good second half.

His playoffs were nothing to brag about obviously but he was injured for half of it.

18. felixng2012

felixng2012 Member

Btw yes Lin was absolutely beyond atrocious in the playoff series. Injured or not he was abysmal. You can't excuse that level of play.

19. Anxiety Trooper

I blocked moochie's **** once in a rec league game @ lifetime fitness. Ref called a foul on me but I still yelled like I was KG after the block:mad: moochie knew what was up

20. apcgamb24

apcgamb24 Member

Lol he would burn you so bad. It would probably be 11-0 in like two minutes. And thats without make and take it ;)

And as far as your other point goes, he's better than at least 8-10 point guards. But ill say he'll break into top 15 next year.