1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin cleared to play in Game 6

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Morlock O, May 3, 2013.

1. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Ya'll still think putting Lin in the game was a good idea?

2. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Took all of Brooks's minutes. Clearly the results showed.

3. Patterned919

Patterned919 Member

Blatantly ****ed up the chemistry.

4. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

9 qrtrs worth of playing awesome with AB/Bev and right when he comes in we surprising play completely different?

5. Turpis

Turpis Member

It's 6:20am here, 30 minutes ago I was calculating when can the game 7 possibly be in my timezone with the Rockets leading 8 points. As soon as i saw Lin going to the scorers table I started cussing. The rest is history.

6. herro

herro Member

I could not agree more. Jeremy Lin cannot stay in front of starting NBA PGs and his jumper is atrocious. He is fringe NBA material.

7. Air Canada

Air Canada Member

I can't wait for Bev to take Lin's job... he really is the superior player.. CLEARLY... Lin was a waste of space in there and cost us at the start of the 4th....

1 person likes this.
  8. Canadiandude

Canadiandude Member

The injury to Delfino pretty much forced us to play Lin who wasn't ready.
    Can't blame the guy for playing through injury, but he did have a putrid series regardless.

9. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

He took the AB's minutes. AB was one of the biggest reasons for our turn around. Combine Lin's ****tiness with the loss of AB and you have tonight.

10. Second_Cousin

Second_Cousin Member

Did you even watch this game? Lin played next to AB in the first half when Bev couldn't stay out of foul trouble (as usual). Reggie Jackson torched AB. Lin didn't play enough this series to be a factor.

11. apcgamb24

apcgamb24 Member

You're saying this after Bev's 6 point performance. Give it a break man no one played well in the 2nd half

12. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Reggie Jackson may have gone off but with him in the game our pace dropped dramatically. It happened the second he checked in. On top of that he continued to play in the 2nd half completely stagnating the offense. Do you know how many itmes that stagnant offense was present when Lin was gone? Close to NONE.

13. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

14. Air Canada

Air Canada Member

if you don't think Bev with his little 6pt performance wasn't much better than whatever the hell Lin was doing then you don't know anything about basketball.

15. Second_Cousin

Second_Cousin Member

Let's see... PG in basketball, assists.... I learn that from the Chris Paul/Cliff Paul commercials... I don't have formal training in basketball you see. Bev 0 assists in this game... hmmm.... you're right I don't get it?

16. Second_Cousin

Second_Cousin Member

How do you blame stagnant offense on Lin after what you've seen this year? He was told to park in the baseline corner since game 3 of this season back in Nov while Harden ISO's all day long. Now... after an injury, in the playoffs, against the #1 seed, you want him to play "aggressive". He hardly touched the ball this series. What did you want him to do tonight?

17. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Ugh seems those of us worried about Lin upsetting the applecart were on to something.

DD

18. Second_Cousin

Second_Cousin Member

You mean losing by 9 instead of 19, yeah that's about right.

19. pnr

pnr Member

Lol even if Lin didn't play you think the outcome would have been different? We lost to a superior team, period.

20. Firebomb525

Firebomb525 Member

Naw man, clearly Lins playing allowed Kevin Martin to snap out of his funk and light us up, and his prescence disorientated Brooks so much, that he played absolutely no defense on Reggie Jackson.