1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anna-Megan Raley and the Chunky Cheerleader story?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by sugrlndkid, Apr 29, 2013.

1. BE4RD

BE4RD Member

More proof that people in OKC really don't have anything to do.

2. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

She lied. She said the blogger was a freelance journalist when it was actually her. Fireable offense IMO.

3. RocketDonut

RocketDonut Contributing Member

She seems to be really getting bashed on. (That's what she said?). Is it deserved? Just a taste of her own medicine, I guess.

http://www.thelostogle.com/2013/04/...-blogger-that-called-our-thunder-girl-chunky/

Referring to AMR in the picture below...

[​IMG]

4. redhotrox

redhotrox Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Anna-Megan Raley how does that feel, god will punish you..... <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23clairecrawford">#clairecrawford</a> <a href="http://t.co/XkzKZdNec7" title="http://twitter.com/JoshS_SIVet/status/329008630907146240/photo/1">twitter.com/JoshS_SIVet/st…</a></p>&mdash; Josh Sorensen (@JoshS_SIVet) <a href="https://twitter.com/JoshS_SIVet/status/329008630907146240">April 29, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5. Nook

Nook Member

Oklahoma City sucks... They are the Salt Lake of the South... A bunch of inbred white people fanatic about their basketball team because they have nothing else.

6. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Isn't she like 30? How's that old? What a dope...

7. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

People are shocked that someone from a sports radio station said something stupid?

8. BigBenito

BigBenito Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2Oy6DwHAi70" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. bdb

bdb Contributing Member

Seriously? Their ball boy is sending out death threats and THIS is what upsets them?

10. BmwM3

BmwM3 Contributing Member

Ball Boy better be fired if AMR got fired for something as stupid as this.

11. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

What planet are y'all from if that's 'chunky'?

Also, bonus points for underboob.

12. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

No no, that's the "journalist" that described the cheerleader as chunky. Nobody said Anna Megan was chunky.

13. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

I believe that's Anna Megan raley.

14. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I don't know what economic value sports radio stations have other than broadcast rights; reporting staff crapping on a league employee who isn't also a legitimate media subject is fairly counter-intuitive. If this was a Rocket Powerdancer or whatever they're called now, this wouldn't even be up for debate. The blogging environment turns male writers into vulgar, sadistic morons; I don't know if it makes female writers petty or just overly "talkative" and a lot less tactful.

Also extremely confused about the decision to use a real sounding pseudonym, weirdly, unnecessarily fraudulent. Malosky just read copy, kept smiling and had a nice, local, 20 year career; Michelle Bonner didn't even seem to do that and she's on ESPN now, not sure what this lady's problem is.

15. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

No question she should be fired. Stupid fluff pieces are already bad. Trashing someone who has nothing to do with real sports coverage is a waste of trees and money.

Editor should be fired too

16. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

What I don't get is why this is such a huge story. I'm sure this cheerleader would've loved not to keep having the reminder that some dip****s at a dip**** station in a dip**** industry thought she was too chunky.

17. jgreen91

jgreen91 Member

18. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

This. If they decide her post is a fireable offense, then what about the editor? This is so stupid, like being labeled as plus size is a bad thing. I dont know too many guys who want a bone thin model to begin with.

19. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

She's got some big things to make up for the rest of it.

20. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

She e-mailed me a few years ago to b**** at me for some thread in the Texans forum where people were ragging on her and John McClain (and how he looks like a thumb). It was odd because I made like one post and was probably the least offensive poster in that thread who was still being critical.