1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Its not over yet.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LBJ-Tmac, Apr 27, 2013.

1. BraveFox

BraveFox Member

if he didnt make that lucky bounce 3, harden would have given another TO ball to Fisher and we would have still lost ...it was nerves and fear of victory that lost us this game not lack of ability and skill...

nevermind i still believe we can win the series...whats this stupid argument 'it has never been done'?... a lot of things are being done every minute on this planet that have never ever been done before...

2. coffeelover665

We've defied all expectations this year. I believe we'll steal the next game, if not, we're leaving this series on a high note for sure!

3. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

4. jimmyv281

jimmyv281 Member

Okc are trash without westbrick, so they get passed us but there not going anywhere.

5. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

Surprisingly I am not afraid of game 4. I'll even go so far as to say I think we'll win it. Okc came out with emotion to beat us in that first half, but eventually reality set in and the fact is that Westbrook is gone for the year. I staunchly believe we'll take it back to okc, and whether our youth is gonna prevent us from ever stringing together four wins in a row is a separate matter entirely.

6. Roxnostalgia

Roxnostalgia Contributing Member

I feel better after reading the OP. Very optimistic.

7. VBG

VBG Member

I dunno what's wrong with having some optimism. We can clearly play with these guys. Winning game 4 is definitely possible (we could even be favored).

After that you just hope 3s fall in game 5.

Sometimes you just have to have faith. It probably won't happen but I'll still root for it.

8. Midrangej

Midrangej Member

hahah, like the optimism, but it is over!!

9. Jenopogi

Jenopogi Contributing Member

Younger, Faster, Fearless, Choker? :)

10. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

The only team that can come back to beat the Thunder in a 0-3 deficit is the Miami Heat.

Let this settle in: We have only beat the Thunder 1 time in 7 tries this season. 4 of them were massive blowouts. 2 of them we choked the game away.

11. VBG

VBG Member

It's actually 6 times. 3 blowouts. 2 chokes.

Two of hte blowouts were on back to backs.

One of the blowouts was under terrible conditions. Back to back. No Parsons. Going to Minny in the morning.

Second was back to back. Harden coming back from injury. OT game against the Spurs the night before.

With Westbrook obviously we have no shot at doing anything against the Thunder.

Without him it isn't that bad.

12. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Exactly. Without Westbrook, the Thunder are in the Clippers range of teams. They aren't as good as the one seed. If the Rockets don't choke then they are up a game in this series. Hopefully the choking stops on Monday but his series is over going back to okc. I have little faith now. Needed game three baaaaaaaad.

13. Karolik

Karolik Member

We can't win 4 straight against the Suns.

But somehow we will win 4 straight against a Westbrookless Thunder?

:cool:

14. RedNation

RedNation Contributing Member

A lot of posters here wanted us to shock the world. Well, here's our chance. :p

15. Remix02

Remix02 Member

No team has ever come back from 3-0 to win a series. But hey, it has to happen some time right? Why not now? Keep the faith, we just have to win 1 game at a time.

16. oelman44

oelman44 Member

Everything has to have a first time. Just go at it one game at a time, I mean we barely lost twice despite having huge early deficits and shooting poorly. It probably won't happen, but I'm still hoping it will.

17. i meow a lot

i meow a lot Member

I like your optimism, i just want the rockets to win at least 1 game, even that is slim. not expecting them to win the series tho lol

18. BraveFox

BraveFox Member

Mashaallah! Not many posts you have but this one is a winner bro!:grin:

19. LBJ-Tmac

LBJ-Tmac Member

We were 1 unlucky game away from being up 3-2. That game 2, 3 Durant some how miraculously hit with a minute left down 2.

My god ever since the second half of game 2 we have been the better team. We have figured out how to slow down Durant to an extent whilst containing the rest of the team and they have yet to make any adjustments.

I truly believe the Rockets are the better team however the margin for error now is incredibly small but still believe they can do this!

1 person likes this.