1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

OKC Thunder ballboy tells Patrick Beverley he's coming to kill him

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 27, 2013.

1. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

This kid should be fired and brought up on charges for terroristic threats. Seriously.

2. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

Sweet Lou, (that back court,,gawd how could they ?....wiggins was my fave..) good take. It's pretty painful to learn a hard life lesson in public. But death threats today?....the world is a changed place. It's also a copycat world.

3. Patterned919

Patterned919 Member

lol'd

You're falling in love with Beverley a bit too much. Sound like an overly defensive mother.

4. hocash

hocash Contributing Member

Do people not realize there's a HUGE difference between the 5 letter N word and the original, 6 letter version?

5. hocash

Are you a teenage girl, coachbadlee?

6. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

In todays world, that's a terroristic threat.

7. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

We'll see who is the teenage girl when the media catches hold to it and blow it up like they do. They will force OKC to respond. Watch and see.

8. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

He should be fired though.

It's not like ballboy is a highly skilled position. I wouldn't trust him to handle opposing team's towels.

9. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

I have a friend who was arrested for terroristic threats for just calling a guy and telling him he was going to kick his ass. No death threat. Just "I'm going to kick your ass."

10. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

Reactions from the other side

http://www.thunderfans.com/vforum/s...KCThunder-ball-boy-threatens-to-kill-Beverley

Sucks that their forum is pretty inactive / weak. Gives me much appreciation to be a Rockets fan:grin:

11. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Very entertaining with the "I got hacked" excuse.

I think the kid deserves heckling for that. But it sounds like the Thunder will take care of business.

12. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

13. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

They get around 40 visits per day during playoff time. If they're lucky. Also, I would be angry like whoever posted that article if I had to read that forum. FUGLY

LOL, There are currently 151 users online. 12 members including HTown1176 and 136 guests

The Clutchfans effect.

14. hocash

I guarantee if Clutch or whomever had simply forwarded this information to the OKC and Rockets organization the exact same thing would happen to that idiot kid. Fired, banned from arenas for a while, etc.
    This is much ado about very little. There's literally hundreds of twitter tough guys threatening Beverley. They're all idiots.
    But Clutch or whomever chose to inject himself into the story instead of just acting like an adult. The kid is 17 years old. We were all morons at 17.

15. DreamRoxCoogFan

Most of Oklahoma thinks that the internet is just the latest craze and it will die off soon. Bold move.

16. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

So many Thunder fans are acting like it was intentional and they're talking mess on twitter about Beverly. It's not just the ballboy.

17. iJHolmes

iJHolmes Member

Looks like some justice will be served! OKC responds
    http://blog.chron.com/ultimaterocke...hreats-even-as-durant-brooks-defend-his-play/

18. luzyanglin

luzyanglin New Member

Oklahoma Police Department looking into threats, ball boy better hope his parents can afford attorneys.

19. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I am outraged that Feigen would not credit this story to Clutch and Clutchfans. That's completely inappropriate. I posted a comment saying as much under Feigen's article. I liked him so far, but what kind of journalistic behavior is this?

As to the kid - the "I got hacked" cop-out is ridiculous. They should be even harsher with the kid now, as he is now trying to weasle out instead of owning up to his idiocy. That kid needs to be taught a lesson.

20. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

The kid should've said it was posted by his dead ex-girlfriend who cheated on him for Mante Teo.