1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kendrick Perkins calling out Houston fans

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets0515, Apr 25, 2013.

1. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

In the playoffs, it will be different for Rockets fans. As for Perkins, sad to see him talk like that because we don't blame him, we blame ref, but now we will have to force ourselves to boo him than blame him.

1 person likes this.
  2. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

No kidding. Yao would feast on 2013 Perkins.

And who cares what he tweeted. He's a garbage player at this point. Garbages gonna garbage.

3. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

He's just doing his job.

But I dare him talk thugishly while walking alone in Houston.

And cheating is cheating and if this is his response for getting called out on it, well, he can eat green donkey ****s.

4. Normalus

Normalus Member

So, is there any fine or disqualification in process. Or Perkins gets away from it?

5. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

The fans are a lot more into the games in the playoffs. The problem is we've hardly had any damn playoff games to go to since the end of the Dream era. As for Perkins, not only is he an arrogant a-hole, he's a moron. Why draw more attention to yourself from the refs heading into Game 3?

6. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

What a punk..

7. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

8. Laffy Daffy

Laffy Daffy Member

I'm more interested in the ref that blew the call. Perkins is gonna cheat all day, we already knew that. More NBA refs need twitter so we can tell them how we really feel lol.

9. omerasik

omerasik Member

I hate this looser.

10. sophiaaa19

sophiaaa19 Member

I wish we had a badass on our team that scares everyone. Perkins face is annoying and westbrook's attitude is pathetic. But it's nice to see him all worked up so he can turn in westbrick any second.

11. DOLPHIN2k2

DOLPHIN2k2 Member

Was this directed at JLin? Is he going to say that Chandler tastes like Cheerios? Will a fight broke out in the parking lot? Stay tuned as the NBA turns!

12. DJGRIND

DJGRIND Member

I would this shows total disregard for the Rockets players... I would think that the Rockets would take direct offense to this as a player. They shouldn't need motivation, but this should add a little more fuel to the fire. I am curious on how the Rockets react to this.

13. BallWiz

BallWiz Member

Cmon H-town go at them hard tonight! and Perkins is the weakest one out of there starting 5.

14. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Dude is a scrub, no athleticism, just a big tall thug, no skill.

He is gravy training off of Durant and Westbrook.

DD

15. the shark

the shark Member

Perkins is a PUNK

16. Hilarious

Hilarious Member

And foul out immediately after the first half? You seem to forget that there is NO replacement for him and neither does he get the ref treatment some of his opponents get

17. stipendlax

stipendlax Member

Beverley dunks on Perkins in game 3. Calling it right now.

18. OTMax

OTMax Member

Smith / Asik / Parsons better take it to him and make sure he understands the message from the start. I really dislike not having a Maxwell, Cassell or Elie to go at players who mess with them. All three went at Ainge during the 1994 series. So glad we have Beverley, though I hope he takes it a bit further at home.

19. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Remember back when we all thought Royce could be that guy because he pushed some dude around in preseason. Oh, how naive we were.

20. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Slimdick Prickens, who takes classless behavior to a level equal to his own meager intelligence.