1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 4/21/2013 (Playoffs Round 1, Game 1)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 18, 2013.

1. rockets137

rockets137 Member

Well put there, a puppy get kicked ? LOL !!!
    I hate to agree with you but watching this playoff series will be brutal for our eyes.

2. Lonestar

Lonestar Member

3. cyclorider

cyclorider Member

It all depends on the Rockets' commitment to playing defense. Rockets will have to play some of the best defense the league has ever seen.

4. Johndoe804

Johndoe804 Member

Bustin out the broom! 4-0 Rockets!

5. 2ndchance

2ndchance Member

Unfortunately, I agree.

I hope we have runs though and we get valuable playoff experience. Hopefully i'll be surprised and we can win a game or two. :grin:

6. ihatekobe

ihatekobe Member

I don't think it's going to be as bad as most people think. i honesty would be surprised if we don't win 1 or 2 games.

But then again the Rockets can suck ass at anytime so it's hard to predict how there gonna play.

7. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

Trap game. Durant scores 40. :p

8. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

Think positive guys!!:)

9. VanityHalfBlack

Really I want to think positive I really do but we are playing OKC here guys, like fo realz! These guys will be ready to ignite us in flames.

10. jocar

jocar Member

11. kuku

kuku Contributing Member

Not true. Bovada had 11:1 on winning the series but they took it off the line for now. That 1% you mentioned is winning the championship.

12. Type Raba

Type Raba Member

so we didnt look like crap in the first okc game?

never implied lin was the best option. lin has to have a good game in addition to harden. lin is the only other player besides harden that can create his own shot. he NEEDS to play well.

are you saying okc would rather double lin than harden because they are scared of his playmaking? :rolleyes:

here's an idea, dont get trapped to begin with? lin has below average handles and picks up his dribble. that's a recipe for turnovers. he has to PASS before the trap.

13. soulsong999

soulsong999 Member

If one had the confidence to succeed, it does not mean that he or she will necessarily succeed. But if one does not have any confidence, he or she will surely lose.

Realist or not, tampering one's expectations or not, I am happy to stay positive and expecting a Rockets' win. Not a game has been played yet. I am really sick of the naysaying fans here.

Ss999

14. strifed169

strifed169 Member

Tbh I don't think this series is going to be much fun to watch, Durant vs Harden, who can get the most whistles.

1 person likes this.
  15. jocar

jocar Member

16. AvgJoe

AvgJoe Contributing Member

I LoL'ed

17. iJHolmes

iJHolmes Member

As much as i wanted the rockets to play the spurs, i guess we have to deal with OKC.

I actually hope we dont upset and beat them, because i think OKC is the only team who can beat miami. If we were to get lucky an beat them for some crazy reason, id be pretty upset because we all know there's no possible way we could beat the Heat if we ever got far enough.

18. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

Rockets win 114-110

19. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

We win 1 or 2 games but we gain priceless playoff experience from the best team in the west. Can't wait for the off-season and see who we use that salary cap with.

20. CCM721

CCM721 Member

So you care more about the Miami losing than the Rockets having playoff success?