1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Phantom: Best of Jeremy Lin in 2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by edlkf, Apr 16, 2013.

1. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

What is the big deal about a "Phantom" video. Can somebody explain this to me?

2. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

all lay-ups, no dunks?

3. apcgamb24

apcgamb24 Member

They should've at least shown the dunks vs kings or the Parsons alley oops

4. gengar

gengar Member

Err..Wall is known as Lin's b*****. Lin got his fame through embarrassing Wall in the Summer League and dominated him thru the Linsanity stretch. Only thing Wall has over Lin is that he's a little more athletic and his stats are better but only because he's the focal point of his team's offense. Lin and Wall are similar level players, but its a great example of how one gets free reign to play however he wants because of his draft pick and the other is restrained and limited from full potential because people dont trust his ability since he was undrafted.

5. YoungGods

YoungGods Member

Only the best of the best, the cream of the crop has his own NBA Phantom Video.:grin:
    Check youtube: NBA Superstars Best of Phantom 2013 by NBA http://www.youtube.com/user/NBA?feature=watch

6. Supermaruchi

Supermaruchi Member

7. CasaDolce

CasaDolce Rookie

He made some great plays and great moves in that video, so it's all good. Unless you don't like the Rockets, otherwise I don't see why you're jealous.

8. nbalopez23

nbalopez23 Member

What's the big deal? I wouldn't mind if somebody like Smith gor a video like that

9. bc2k

bc2k Member

LOL so many pathetic losers jealous at an Asian kid starting for an NBA teams & earning NBA starter's money.

10. xclearscreen

xclearscreen Rookie

Do you really think John Wall is better than Lin?

11. hltiki

hltiki Member

this is some total bs. How come some undrafted Asian kid from Harvard who is just mediocre gets to be a millionaire and have his own phantom video while I'm sitting here on a fan board complaining about him his getting his...

12. Drphil

Drphil Member

Yeah I've always enjoyed watching Lin and Wall face off. It seems that Lin always has the upper hand on Wall. I have no idea what Wall's been up to since their last face off so that's why I was wondering if someone could explain.

13. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

LOFs, unite!

14. kianainhi

kianainhi Member

Thanks for the explanation as I was wondering the same thing. I've seen so many Lin highlights, I thought "OK, another highlight vid" :)

15. GWST11

GWST11 Member

[​IMG]

16. lwlee

lwlee Member

Video was "meh". Slow drumming music. Slow motion replays. There didn't seem to be any context. Just the player moving slowly during a game.

Wall has moved ahead of JLin. Some are now debating whether he's ahead of Irving. He hasn't proven he's that high yet.

17. strifed169

strifed169 Member

Anyone else surprised Jeremy hasn't used the spin move not once this season? will he ever be able to do it?

18. VanityHalfBlack

You have been on every Jeremy Lin thread which means you care tremendously about a youtube video of all things to care about. Where's Dragic/Lowry phantom videos??

19. aesthetics80

aesthetics80 Member

This x 100.

Wall still can't shoot worth a lick, has cruddy TS% (.522 vs .540 for Lin) and his stats are inflated because he's #3 in the NBA in usage. Lin also has a higher assist ratio.

Give Lin Wall's usage he puts up better numbers.

20. holly1985

holly1985 Member

Wall is playing great ever since he came back. I'm looking forward to see where the wizards will be in the standing next season.

Glad that Lin got a Phantom video this season. More attention to the Rockets.